- 19 min ago Kriti Sanon's Sister Nupur Sanon's Attire Is For Ladies Who Want To Keep It Elaborate Yet Simple
- 1 hr ago Housefull 4 Actress Pooja Hegde Walks The Ramp For Manish Malhotra In A Floral Lehenga
- 3 hrs ago 6 Impressive Health Benefits Of Buckwheat Tea
- 3 hrs ago Katy Perry Party: Alia Bhatt, Anushka Sharma And Ananya Panday Give Ultimate Party Wear Goals!
- News 6-year-old boy dies after falling into steaming sambar in school
- Finance Gold Softens In Price As US-China Close To Reach A Deal
- Movies Sai Pallavi To Make Her Debut On Web Series?
- Sports India Women Vs West Indies: Jemimah stars as India win 3rd T20I by 7 wickets, seal series
- Automobiles Jawa Perak Launched In India At Rs 1.94 Lakh: New Bobber-Style Jawa To Rival RE Classic 350
- Technology Realme X2 Pro Blind Order Sale Begins November 18 In India: How To Avail
- Travel 6 Things To Consider Before Choosing An Ideal Holiday Destination
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
We all have our own passion; and pursuing them is the biggest achievement for us. Here, in this article, we are about to share a unique story of a young girl who is all famous due to her passion for bikes!
This is the piece of information about a woman biker who got famous and came to be known as a "Hijabi biker".
You May Also Like To Read: Meet The Oldest Surgeon In The World
Meet Roshni Misbah who is also known as the Hijabi biker. Read on to know more about her dreams and interests.
Check out her story, as it is quite inspirational and it does ignite the fire in us to pursue our dreams.
She is just not a role model for all the ladies who dream to fly or ride; but is also an inspiration to those who dream and dare to chase their passions.
Find out more about this fearless beauty.
She Comes From A Punjabi Muslim Family
She was born and brought up in Delhi, in a Punjabi Muslim family. She completed her schooling from Cambridge school, New Delhi. She is the first "bikerni" from Jamia.
Her Father, Her Hero
She inherits this passion for riding from her father, who is the hero of her life. "Riding a motorcycle is in my genes," she says.
Her Passion Has Nothing To Do With Faith!
She firmly believes that the passion she has for bikes does not interfere with her faith. She rode her first bike when she was hardly 9 years old and even then she was wearing a hijab.
Her Mother’s Reaction…
When she started biking, her mother was apparently very happy. However, she was a little concerned when Roshni started participating in rallies. Yet, the support she provided for her daughter, remained the same!
Her Aim In Life
She wants to become a business woman, just like her dad. Apart from that, she wants to spread awareness about biking and also wants to encourage young ladies to ride bikes.
Her Message To Muslim Women
Modesty or wearing hijab should never be a hurdle to pursue one's passions and dreams. She wishes more Muslim girls follow her and pursue their dreams of becoming a rider.
We wish her luck! If you have any comments, then do share them with us in the comment section below.