- Movies Bigg Boss Malayalam Season 2 Update: Double Elimination & Wild Cart Entries This Weekend!
- Technology Best Smartbands To Buy Under Rs 2000 To Buy In India
- Sports NBA legend Kobe Bryant reportedly dies in helicopter crash in California; news leaves sporting fraternity shocked
- News Entirely internal: India expresses reservation as EU lawmakers move Anti-CAA resolutions
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
We all have our own passion; and pursuing them is the biggest achievement for us. Here, in this article, we are about to share a unique story of a young girl who is all famous due to her passion for bikes!
This is the piece of information about a woman biker who got famous and came to be known as a "Hijabi biker".
You May Also Like To Read: Meet The Oldest Surgeon In The World
Meet Roshni Misbah who is also known as the Hijabi biker. Read on to know more about her dreams and interests.
Check out her story, as it is quite inspirational and it does ignite the fire in us to pursue our dreams.
She is just not a role model for all the ladies who dream to fly or ride; but is also an inspiration to those who dream and dare to chase their passions.
Find out more about this fearless beauty.
She Comes From A Punjabi Muslim Family
She was born and brought up in Delhi, in a Punjabi Muslim family. She completed her schooling from Cambridge school, New Delhi. She is the first "bikerni" from Jamia.
Her Father, Her Hero
She inherits this passion for riding from her father, who is the hero of her life. "Riding a motorcycle is in my genes," she says.
Her Passion Has Nothing To Do With Faith!
She firmly believes that the passion she has for bikes does not interfere with her faith. She rode her first bike when she was hardly 9 years old and even then she was wearing a hijab.
Her Mother’s Reaction…
When she started biking, her mother was apparently very happy. However, she was a little concerned when Roshni started participating in rallies. Yet, the support she provided for her daughter, remained the same!
Her Aim In Life
She wants to become a business woman, just like her dad. Apart from that, she wants to spread awareness about biking and also wants to encourage young ladies to ride bikes.
Her Message To Muslim Women
Modesty or wearing hijab should never be a hurdle to pursue one's passions and dreams. She wishes more Muslim girls follow her and pursue their dreams of becoming a rider.
We wish her luck! If you have any comments, then do share them with us in the comment section below.