- 5 hrs ago Flaxseeds For Weight Loss: Ways To Add It To Your Diet
- 8 hrs ago Tamil Actress Ramya Pandian Graces Cook With Comali Show In A Blue Khadi Linen Sari
- 8 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor And Rakul Preet Singh's Street-Style Looks Are Something To Look Forward To
- 8 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Sonam Kapoor And More
- Movies Lion Gold Awards 2020 Winners List: Shaheer, Hina, Jennifer, Shraddha, Dheeraj & Others Bag Awards
- News Karan Johar, Ekta Kapoor, Kangana Ranaut awarded the 'Padma Shri'
- Sports Mary Kom conferred with Padma Vibhushan, Sindhu gets Padma Bhushan
- Technology Airtel Vs Reliance Jio Vs Vodafone: Best Prepaid Plans That Offers 3GB Data
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Automobiles TVS iQube Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
There are so many cases of people murdering their loved ones for the sake of money; and this is what a man thought was the best thing to do. He planned the murder of his wife and innocent kid to get the insurance money!
But luck was on the side of his family, as they were saved after one wrong text of his to a wrong person. His one silly mistake saved the lives of the wife and kid. Thank god!
Find out about this bizarre story...
He Is Jeff Lytle
He is Jeff Lytle, a 42-year-old man from Monroe Washington. He intended to kill his wife and kid to get an insurance money of worth $1.5 million.
He Hired A Hitman
He hired a hitman named ‘Shayne' for a deal to kill his wife and their 4-year-old daughter. He was willing to do the evil deed in exchange for half of the amount that would be got from the insurance.
His Wife Is From Philippines
His wife "Rhoda Mee Funtanilla Lydle" is from Abra in the Philippines.
He Sent The Wrong Text…
This is what saved the lives of these individuals, as he had instructed the hitman to make the murder look like a ‘robbery that had gone wrong'. The twist was, he ended up sending this text message to his ex-boss who immediately reported the matter to the police!
Also Read: Her Face Ruined After A Dentist's Visit!
The Text Read…
The content of the actual text that he had sent said: ‘Hey Shayne hows it going. You remember you said that you would help me kill my wife. I'm going to take you up on that offer.'
He Gave The Lame Reasons!
When he was confronted by the cops, he gave the most lame reasons stating that his 4-year-old daughter would have sent the text. He even claimed that it was a way how he could vent out his frustration, but did not wish to hatch a real murder.
He Is Currently Cooling His Heels!
All thanks to the wrong texts sent to the right person, this man's wife and kids are in safe hands and their lives have been saved. Jeff is currently facing criminal charges against him.
For more interesting stories, do keep checking this section.