- 15 min ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Zendaya, Shraddha Kapoor, Hina Khan & More
- 40 min ago Dating An Aquarian? 8 Things That You Can Expect In Your Relationship
- 1 hr ago Studies Show Cabbage Can Reduce The Risk Of Certain Cancers
- 2 hrs ago Pongal 2020: Kajol And Other Divas Have Pongal-Perfect Outfit Suggestions For You
- Movies Juhi Chawla’s Son Donates Rs 28,000 To Australian Fire Relief Fund, Asks His Mum What She Is Doing
- News Siddaramaiah quizzes HM Amit Shah for not visiting flood-hit areas of Karnataka
- Technology Airtel No Longer Offering Netflix With Its Postpaid Plans
- Finance India's Forex Reserve Rises To A Record High Of $461.2 Billion
- Sports Rumour Has It: Barca, Juve in Rakitic-Bernardeschi swap talks
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Every new year, there are many resolutions made. There are hardly any such resolutions that most of us accomplish or complete. However, there are a few simple ones that one can instantly connect to and stick to them. These are the things to do this year, which could make the start worthwhile.
This article is all about how you can kick-start your new year by taking up these simple new year resolutions that you need to do in your daily life.
We sometimes take these things for granted and forgo following these things, which we must do every new year.
So, check out the list of things that you can start following, starting 2017!
Give Up On Unhealthy Lifestyle!
Though this is something that is on the list of everybody, we hardly follow it! Remember the famous saying of Jim Rohn who said, "Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live."
Avoid Having Short-term Mindset!
If you really wish to be successful in life, then make sure you set long-term goals. These aims are merely the result of short-term habits that we need to follow every day.
Give Up On Playing Small
If you never try and pick up on great opportunities, or even allow your dreams to become a reality, then you will never unleash your true potential. Remember, don't be afraid to fail, and certainly don't be afraid to succeed!
Give Up Your Excuses
Having excuses for everything is a very convenient way to cover up for our failure. Avoid doing so. This makes you realise where you have gone wrong. Do not think that accepting failure will make you a smaller person, instead it will make you more wiser!
Do Not Have A Fixed Mindset
Every day is a new learning day. No man knows everything. We constantly learn every day and remember that the future belongs to those who learn more skills and combine them in a creative way. So, make sure you are flexible in learning new things as and when required.
Give Up Your Perfectionism
Though this sounds tricky, you need to understand that nothing will ever be perfect, no matter how much we try. This is one thing to do this year - let go of perfectionism. Instead, learn to polish your methods of working on your goal. This helps you evolve with more ideas and also improves your creativity.
So, we hope these few new year resolutions will help you achieve your goal of becoming a successful person this year!