- Technology Oppo Find X2 Video Teaser Confirms 3K Display With 120Hz Refresh Rate
- Movies Will Ram Charan Says Yes To Vamsi Paidipally’s Film Rejected By Mahesh Babu ?
- News Delhi violence: Police shares contact numbers of personnel at city hospitals
- Sports The Undertaker to return at WWE Super Showdown 2020?
- Automobiles Toyota Vellfire Premium MPV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 79.50 Lakh
- Finance Sanofi India Shares Hit All-Time High After Announcing Rs 349 Dividend Per Share
- Travel 8 Best Summer Beach Destinations In India
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
Having a pet is nothing less than having a family member. They grow up with us and create innumerable memories.
Here is a true case of a pet dog who refused to leave his owner when she was getting married!
You May Also Like To Read: Shocking Videos Of Animals Attacking Humans!
Check out the video where this cute pet decided to take the pheras along with his owner as he refused to leave her side even during her wedding pheras!
Here is the story of the Golden Retriever 'Sultan' and his Delhi-based owner Mansi Khanna.
Sultan Was All Set To Let Go Of Mansi…
He was all decked up in a custom-made beautiful red and gold shervani, as he was all set to give away Mansi..
He Had Something Else On His Mind…
He had even walked the bride from her hotel room to the mandap. To everyone's surprise, Sultan decided to walk along with the couple as they took the pheras. Awww...how cute is that!
Mansi Was All Happy…
She was all smiles and said, "He made our wedding more special. In the middle of the third phera, he stopped to lap up the dahi which I had fed my husband for shagun. Then, he came to have the prasad (barfi)".
He Stole The Show With His Innocent Love…
No doubt this guy is a star, he happily stole the show of his owner Mansi. We bet this video surely made your day.
Do share your thoughts in the comment section below...
All Images: Source