- Movies AVTA 2019 Winners List: Harshad Chopda, Erica Fernandes & Others Bag Awards
- Technology Week 46, 2019 Launch Roundup: Sharp AQUOS V, Realme X2 Pro, Vivo S5, Motorola Razr And More
- News Jharkhand Polls: Cong fields Gourav Vallabh against CM Raghubar Das from Jamshedpur East
- Sports Afghanistan vs West Indies, 2nd T20I: Janat picks 5/11 as Afghanistan level series against West Indies
- Automobiles Bajaj Working On A More Powerful Electric Scooter To Be Sold Under KTM Or Husqvarna Branding
- Travel Hajo - The Pride Of Assam
- Finance Anil Ambani And 4 Others Resign As RCom Directors
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Having a pet is nothing less than having a family member. They grow up with us and create innumerable memories.
Here is a true case of a pet dog who refused to leave his owner when she was getting married!
You May Also Like To Read: Shocking Videos Of Animals Attacking Humans!
Check out the video where this cute pet decided to take the pheras along with his owner as he refused to leave her side even during her wedding pheras!
Here is the story of the Golden Retriever 'Sultan' and his Delhi-based owner Mansi Khanna.
Sultan Was All Set To Let Go Of Mansi…
He was all decked up in a custom-made beautiful red and gold shervani, as he was all set to give away Mansi..
He Had Something Else On His Mind…
He had even walked the bride from her hotel room to the mandap. To everyone's surprise, Sultan decided to walk along with the couple as they took the pheras. Awww...how cute is that!
Mansi Was All Happy…
She was all smiles and said, "He made our wedding more special. In the middle of the third phera, he stopped to lap up the dahi which I had fed my husband for shagun. Then, he came to have the prasad (barfi)".
He Stole The Show With His Innocent Love…
No doubt this guy is a star, he happily stole the show of his owner Mansi. We bet this video surely made your day.
Do share your thoughts in the comment section below...
All Images: Source