- News AICC dissolves Karnataka Congress Committee, retains only president and chief
- Finance Consumer Electronic Manufacturers Seek GST Cut To 18%
- Movies Priya Prakash Varrier's Co-star Comes Up With Some Interesting Comments!
- Technology Huawei Might Lose Out On $30 Billion Revenue After US Ban
- Sports World Archery gives one-month ultimatum to Archery Association of India
- Automobiles Toyota To Launch Twelve Products Over The Next Decade — The Invasion Has Begun
- Education NEST Results 2019 Released: Check The Link And Important Details
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Having a pet is nothing less than having a family member. They grow up with us and create innumerable memories.
Here is a true case of a pet dog who refused to leave his owner when she was getting married!
You May Also Like To Read: Shocking Videos Of Animals Attacking Humans!
Check out the video where this cute pet decided to take the pheras along with his owner as he refused to leave her side even during her wedding pheras!
Here is the story of the Golden Retriever 'Sultan' and his Delhi-based owner Mansi Khanna.
Sultan Was All Set To Let Go Of Mansi…
He was all decked up in a custom-made beautiful red and gold shervani, as he was all set to give away Mansi..
He Had Something Else On His Mind…
He had even walked the bride from her hotel room to the mandap. To everyone's surprise, Sultan decided to walk along with the couple as they took the pheras. Awww...how cute is that!
Mansi Was All Happy…
She was all smiles and said, "He made our wedding more special. In the middle of the third phera, he stopped to lap up the dahi which I had fed my husband for shagun. Then, he came to have the prasad (barfi)".
He Stole The Show With His Innocent Love…
No doubt this guy is a star, he happily stole the show of his owner Mansi. We bet this video surely made your day.
Do share your thoughts in the comment section below...
All Images: Source