- 28 min ago Ranveer Singh Makes Not-So-Casual Fashion Statement With A Gucci Tee, Leopard Pants And A Black Hat
- 1 hr ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Priyanka Chopra, Jacqueline Fernandez, Urvashi Rautela And More
- 3 hrs ago Holi 2020: 25 Wishes, Quotes, Messages And Images To Share With Your Loved Ones
- 6 hrs ago Latest Outfit Ideas For College Girls Which Every Fashionista Must Have In Their Wardrobe
- Movies Lata Mangeshkar Praises Ayushmann Khurrana’s Andhadhun Performance; The Actor Is Honoured
- News Everyone should get justice: PM Modi in Prayagraj
- Sports Women's T20 challenge to be held in Jaipur, new team added
- Technology Amazon Holi Days Sale Offers: Smartphones, Speakers, Smart TVs And More On Discounts
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Flying Flea & Roadster Names Trademarked: New RE Motorcycles Coming Up
- Finance Bharti Airtel Pays Additional Rs 8,000 Crore Towards AGR Dues
- Education UPSC Tie-breaking Principles For Civil Services And Other Exams
- Travel March 2020: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
Pets are a part of many people's lives. They are treated like family members and having a pet is nothing less than an investment as we tend to take care of them like babies...
To all the pet lovers there is a piece of good news: Pet acupuncture is the latest in thing right now.
Though this may sound disturbing to even imagine your lovely pet getting pierced with needles, it actually works and as a result is great for the pets who have undergone this.
Check out more about it...
All About Acupuncture...
Traditional practitioners believe inserting long, fine needles at specific places on the body can stimulate blood circulation to promote healing and relieve aches and pains.
How Is It Done?
Just the way acupuncture is done with people, it is done the same way with animals as small needles are inserted into the animals' skin at defined points to try and relieve pain through stimulated blood circulation.
Its Famous For Cats And Dogs...
It is most commonly used to cure cats and dogs who have musculoskeletal and chronic pain ailments like arthritis or gastrointestinal issues. It is an unconventional and alternative therapy method that most vets don't use.
Many Claim It Works...
There are thousands of owners and practitioners who swear that this therapy is making a difference to the quality of pets' lives - especially elderly and chronically ill animals.
A Vet Swears By The Treatment…
A vet from Shanghai who has been practicing this therapy on animals claimed that he had treated more than 2,000 family pets since the clinic opened in 2013. He claimed up to 80% of animals had seen an improvement after treatment.
We wonder how soon will other countries opt for this option. What do you think? Do share your thoughts in the comment section.