- 8 min ago Deepika Padukone Takes Fashion Game To Another Level With Her Gorgeous Pink Ensemble
- 39 min ago 5 Facts About Bougainville - The World's Newest Nation'
- 1 hr ago Cuteness Alert: Adorable Pandas Doing Funny Activities Will Make You Fall In Love With Them
- 2 hrs ago Sania Mirza Keeps Her Jewellery Game Strong At Sister, Anam Mirza's Wedding Festivities
- News Retired Justice V S Sirpurkar to probe Hyderabad encounter: CJI to Telangana
- Sports Ranji Trophy matches in Guwahati, Agartala suspended due to unrest, curfew
- Technology NASA Mars 2020 Rover To Hunt For Early Life Evidence
- Movies Eid 2020 Box Office Battle: Salman Khan Reacts To Locking Horns With Akshay Kumar
- Finance Time To Be A Little Cautious On The Markets
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Sometimes, people end up believing in things that their ancestors have been following. Some of these things seem to be really illogical; however, since the world has been following it since long, the practice never dies.
This is one such incident which makes us realise that anything on this earth can be worshipped. We literally mean ANYTHING!!
You May Also Like To Read: Transformation Of A Boy Who Smoked 40 Cigarettes Every Day!
Here, in this article, we are sharing the story of how a deformed calf that had died shortly after its birth is being worshipped, as people believe that it looks like Lord Vishnu!
Also Check: Famous Weird Fake Things People Did!
Check out the bizarre incident...
The Incident Happened In India…
A deformed cow was born in Muzaffarnagar, Uttar Pradesh, northern part of India.
The Calf Had…
The calf was born with eyes, nose and ears that resemble that of a human, while the lower part of its body had features of a cow.
People Believe That…
People believe this deformed newborn calf is possibly a God. A video shows people offering flower garlands and bowing before the dead calf.
Locals Are Going To Build A Temple For It…
Locals believe the calf is the 'Gokaran' - 24 incarnations of Lord Vishnu; and are planning to build a temple for the dead calf, which has been kept inside a glass box since it died.
However, The Doctors Claim…
The doctors said, "This is a case of an anatomical anomaly. If a gene didn't develop properly or there was a fault, it causes multiple structural deformities, and such anomalies happen. It has got only scientific reasons and explanations, there's no superstitions here."
This Happens Only In India!
Even though India is growing in the field of science, there are such cases too, which make us realise that things like these happen "Only in India"!
Do share your thoughts on the same in the comment section below!