- 43 min ago Studies Show Cabbage Can Reduce The Risk Of Certain Cancers
- 1 hr ago Pongal 2020: Kajol And Other Divas Have Pongal-Perfect Outfit Suggestions For You
- 2 hrs ago Are You Cleaning Your Jade Roller? Here’s How To Clean Your Jade Roller And Why Should You Do It
- 2 hrs ago What Does Your Handshake Reveal About Your Personality
- Finance 5 Best Health Insurance Plans in India
- News Shocking UP crime: Two women’s bodies found, one burnt; another without clothes, doused with acid
- Movies Epic Fam Jam: 5 Reasons Why You Need To Attend India's Biggest Fan Festival
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020: Get Exciting Deals On OnePlus 7T Series, OnePlus 7 Pro
- Sports Sania Mirza and Nadiia Kichenok grab Hobart International title
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Seeing a cockroach around can give a woman a mini heart attack and a complete nightmare! However, what happens if you realise the researchers have discovered that drinking cockroach's milk can be beneficial to humans?
Well, this is one of the most disgusting/gross things that you would have come across. But it is a fact that researchers have discovered this to be one of the highly beneficial things for humans.
Check out more on this weird bit...
The Research Was Done In India…
This bizarre discovery has been done by scientists in India who have found out the benefits of cockroach milk. It is believed that the cockroach milk is four times as nutritious as a cow's milk!
It Is Produced By Only A Certain Type Of Cockroach
The cockroach milk is apparently produced by a Pacific beetle cockroach. This is the only type of the species that gives birth to a live young one. It has a unique form of protein contained in it.
The Researchers Revealed…
The researchers revealed, 'The crystals are like a complete food -- they have proteins, fats and sugars. If you look into the protein sequences, they have all the essential amino acids.'
Researchers Further Revealed...
The researchers revealed that the cockroach milk can provide you three times as much energy as the same amount of a buffalo's milk. It also boasts four times as much as an equivalent amount of cow's milk.
It Can Be An Alternate For Protein!
This would surely disgust you, as the researchers claim, "The insect milk may someday be transformed into a food supplement worthy of human consumption."