- 2 hrs ago Tamil Actress Ramya Pandian Graces Cook With Comali Show In A Blue Khadi Linen Sari
- 2 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor And Rakul Preet Singh's Street-Style Looks Are Something To Look Forward To
- 2 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Sonam Kapoor And More
- 3 hrs ago Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS): Causes, Symptoms, Risk factors, Treatment And Prevention
- Movies Dance Plus 5: Shah Rukh Khan In Awe Of 'Fauji' Bhim Bahadur’s Performance
- Technology Airtel Vs Reliance Jio Vs Vodafone: Best Prepaid Plans That Offers 3GB Data
- Sports Pakistan trump Bangladesh to bag T20I series
- News Mamata tweets, 'couldn't recognise Omar Abdullah'; his bearded photo goes viral
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Automobiles TVS iQube Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
There is an overwhelming thrill that you would experience when it comes to finishing an important book. The feeling is special when you know that it will ultimately change your life!
Reading some life-changing books can get quite interesting and inspirational. Here, we are about to share the list of books that will change your perspective on things and life together.
Also Read: 20 Best English Novels By Indian Authors
Check out the list of the most inspirational and inspiring books that can change your life instantly. These are the books that can effortlessly make you change your perspective on things over a short span of time.
Read on to know more.
#1: Jugaad Innovation
As the title goes, this book explains how to do just that. This book argues on how countries in the west should look at countries like India and China for a new approach to innovation. In simple words, this book will teach you clever, quick, unconventional ways to solve problems.
#2: Palace Of Illusions
We all have read the Mahabharata at some point of time. But reading it from Draupadi's point of view is something that will change your way of understanding the Mahabharata. From being married to five men, to having a lonely childhood and becoming an overbearing mother, she surely has been through a lot. This book is something that you should not miss out on!
#3: What If?
This book gives us serious and scientific answers to the most absurd or hypothetical questions. For sure, you will truly enjoy this book and it will definitely give you something to think about all along.
#4: Zero To One
This book is an inspiration for people working on a start-up! It encourages innovation and urges entrepreneurs to enter monopolistic markets and it also helps you become a successful entrepreneur.
#5: The Alchemist
This is one of the best books that you should read! This popular book makes you think about who you are and what life has in store for you. It also teaches you about the biggest obstacle in life, which is fear, and how we can embrace life and live in the present.
#6: Stumbling On Happiness
This book is all about the joy of delusion. The author of this book says that human mind is such that it always tries to make the best of a situation. This book is a definite must read.