- 1 hr ago Chata, The Cute Munchkin Kitten With The Cutest Sleeping Poses!
- 2 hrs ago On Regina Cassandra's Birthday, Take A Look At Her Impeccable Fashion Sense
- 2 hrs ago Viral: This Adorable Penguin Migrates 8,000 KM Every Year To Meet The Man Who Saved It
- 3 hrs ago Video Of 70-Year-Old Physics Professor From Virginia Doing Crazy Experiments Goes Viral
- Technology Realme Buds Air Massive Leak: Complete Specs And Price Revealed
- Movies Ayushmann Khurrana: 2019 Has Been My Biggest Year
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Finance Nirmala Sitharaman Debuts In Forbes 2019 World's 100 Most Powerful Women List
- News IMA Ponzi scam: ED attaches Rs 10 crore assets in 'Islamic banking or halal investment'
- Sports Rumour Has It: Guardiola has break clause in Manchester City contract
- Automobiles Tata Altroz India Launch Date Confirmed: To Rival The Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
When a woman is in her 9th month of pregnancy, there are possibilities of expecting the baby at any point of time and as a would-be mother, one needs to be totally ready for any kind of an emergency.
This is what happened in the case of a woman named Raelin Scurry. She delivered the baby in her own car without any assistance.
The most beautiful part of this birth is that the baby was still in the amniotic sac, which was completely intact.
Check out on what exactly happened in her case...
She Was Still In The 29th Week Of Her Pregnancy…
Raelin Scurry was still in her 29th week of pregnancy, when she realised that she was experiencing contractions. Even though she had enough time for her pregnancy, she did get contractions and it was time for the baby to be born.
She Had Just Dropped Her Elder Kid At A Friend's Place
Apparently, Raelin quickly dropped her daughter at her friend's place at 11:22 AM and headed to the hospital. She ended up delivering her own child after her contractions got too intense, while she was travelling to the hospital.
She Kept Driving To The Hospital
Though Raelin had to tear off her pant to deliver the baby, she felt the head of the baby was coming out and in no time, the baby was already out and popping out. The strange thing about the baby was that he was in the amniotic sac that was still intact.
On Her Instagram, She Revealed…
She shared her story on her Instagram account and mentioned, "After about 45 minutes of consistent contractions that were increasing in intensity I decided I should probably go in."
"At first the baby was still and all I could do was pray he would be okay. And then I rubbed his face with my thumb and he pulled his little hands and feet up to his face as if he understood my prayers and wanted to reassure us he was okay."
These cases sure do make us realize one thing that miracles do happen. What's your take on this story? Do let us know.