- Sports Hockey Australia thanks Hockey India for bushfire donation
- Movies SAG Awards: Twitter Can't Keep Clam After Jennifer Aniston And Brad Pitt Reunion
- News Abandoned laptop bag triggers bomb scare at Mangalore Airport
- Finance 5 Best Mutual Fund For Planning Child's Education
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Himalayan BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.81 Lakh
- Technology Black Shark Joins Hands With Tencent Games For Its Upcoming Gaming Smartphone
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Getting a photoshoot done while being in a relationship is one of the important things that couples do. But can you imagine of getting one of the weirdest themes for your photoshoot, where you are bound to your partner in the most strange way?
Sounds weird, right? But then a Japanese wedding photographer named Haruhiko Kawaguchi's way of defining eternal love is different!
His claustrophobic images aim to express what we feel when we talk about love. Check out to know more about them.
This Weird Concept Is His Career…
He has made a career out of asking couples he doesn't know to come home and get in the bag. All that he does is check for couples in bars and pubs and offers to click their pictures while they need to strip down to their birth suits in his bag.
Flesh love is the concept where he loves to flaunt the flesh of the humans in a compact position, where the entire air is pulled out from the bag while the couples lie down in the foetal positions.
He revealed: "When you embrace your lover," he tells me,"sometimes you wish to melt right into them. To realize this wish, I've been photographing couples in small, cramped spaces. Soon I reached the point of photographing couples in vacuum-sealed packs. As my work has become more and more intense, I've noticed that communication is indispensable."
He Has Clicked Over 400 Couples!
He revealed that he has clicked over 400 couples and all that they need to do is just get inside the bag and let the artist do his work. He revealed that though the pictures look claustrophobic, nobody has ever been harmed in the shoot!
What is your take on this weird concept? Do share your thoughts on the same in the comment section below.