- 6 hrs ago A 12-Year-Old Colour-Blind Boy Gets Emotional After He Sees Colours For The First Time
- 9 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 10 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- 11 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor & More
- Movies Miss World 2019: Miss Jamaica Toni-Ann Singh Wins The Crown; India's Suman Rao Is The 2nd Runner Up!
- Sports West Indies built credibility with T20 performance against India, will be a force to reckon with during WC: Brian Lara
- Technology Micromax Revenue From Sales Fall 45% To Rs. 2,368.79 Crore In FY19: Report
- News CAB protest: Violence in WB; curfew relaxed in parts of Assam, Meghalaya
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
When we start a new project or business, the first thing that most of us look for is the right time or the "Muhurat" and only then venture into the same.
But do you realise that only knowing about the lucky time is not enough and one needs to ensure that other things should also be followed where it can bring in luck to the business?
There are certain architectural/Vaastu tips that one can follow to invite luck to their workplace. Follow these tricks and see the results for yourself!
Check them out...
Avoid The Obstacles…
Ensure that there is no obstacle at the entrance of your workplace. From avoiding a tree at the entrance of the shop or the wooden stairs to even an electric pole, these will obstruct the flow of energy into your workplace and can lead to financial losses.
The Positioning Of The Furniture
Ensure that all the furniture in the shop such as sofas, chairs, stools, and even the cupboard, show case, dressing table, etc., are kept in the Southwest direction of the office. This way, it will bring in a lot of positivity to your workplace.
The Extra Baggage!
Make sure the extra stuff or the godown is generally kept in the Southwest direction of the workplace. If you have a temple or a place of worship at your desk, then it should be kept in the North or East direction.
The Manager's Seat!
The manager's desk should always be in the West direction of the shop. It is believed that doing so will lead to an increase in the finances of the business.
A bonus tip! If you have a locker in your workplace, then avoid installing a high-beam light there, as it can have an adverse effect on your finances.
The Sitting Position!
Facing the East direction of the shop/business unit, while interacting with the customers, is said to not only increase the finances of the house, but also improve relationships between the owner and the employees.
Avoid The West Direction
Avoid interacting with customers while sitting in the West direction. This means that the business might soon suffer and the person might incur heavy losses.
The Locker Positioning!
If you have a locker at your workplace, then make sure to keep it in the West or South direction of the shop. Ensure you keep it in such a way that it does not attract a lot of attention. Also, make sure that it remains dust-free and clean.