- 1 hr ago Daily Horoscope: 22 September 2019
- 12 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas Beckons Us To Pair Cycling Shorts With A Breezy Top
- 13 hrs ago Daughters Day 2019: 7 Ways How A Liberal Upbringing Can Help Daughters To Become Strong Women
- 13 hrs ago Navratri 2019: Messages & Greetings To Send To Your Loved Ones
- Technology ISRO Aditya-L1 Sun Mission To Take Off In 2020
- News SAIL Jobs: SAIL recruitment 2019 notification download for 463 openings; Direct link to apply online
- Automobiles Gaurav Gill Involved In An Accident During The INRC At Jodhpur: Three Dead Including A Minor
- Movies Ranveer Singh, Alia Bhatt Are ECSTATIC About Gully Boy’s Oscar Entry; 'Making A Mark On World Stage'
- Sports PKL 2019: Clinical UP Yoddha end Tamil Thalaivas' playoff chances
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
There are many things that we have always wished to do. Things like having a belly piercing or getting inked are some of the wishes we all have had at some point or the other in our lives.
However, do you realise that there are certain people out there who have gone to the extreme level to transform themselves to either look like their favourite animal or cartoon?
Imagine having to live like an animal!! Well, what can we say, World is a strange place to live in, after all.
Here, in this article, we've shared the list of a few of the weird cases in which people have gone to the extent of getting 99.2% of their body tattooed or have got piercings done that look awfully painful.
So, find out more about these interesting, and a few disgusting, cases of people who have damaged their beautiful bodies just for the sake of their weird passion. Check em' out!
He wanted to be like "Shrek", but unfortunately, he looks so scary with all the unwanted bumps on his forehead and piercings on his face. With these many studs on his face, we are sure he has tough time travelling and specially when he's at the airport due to the metal detectors.
Yeah, we know there are many people out there who love piercing their nose, but this guy took it to a whole new level with that heavy nose ring. Imagine him sneezing and his brain coming out or the ring hitting him back. Whatever it is, both ways, it looks highly painful!
He Wanted To Be A Frog
This is the weirdest of all the body modifications you can see. He has an ear piercing so big that he can fit a big paper cup or insert his whole arm through the hole. His expressions do tell us how happy and proud he feels with his modifications.
Eric Sprague is also known as the Lizard Man who has dedicated his life to his passion of entertaining people around. One should respect this man totally, as he has made these modifications just to pursue his passion, unlike the rest of them who have done it for a mere purpose of fun.
The love for cats is clearly seen on this man's face! Dennis Avner is also known as the Stalking Cat. He is believed to have undergone most of the modifications one can ever undergo, all this just to look like his favourite animal - cat. And yes, his efforts are seen.
Horace Ridler was also known as the "Zebra Man". He was an inspiration for sideshow performers. This man did not have any tattoos on his body till he was in his twenties. He pursued his passion for tattoos and got his body modifications done to look like a Zebra Man. He died at the age of 77.
Her real name is Katzen and she is known as the Tiger Lady. She had her tattoos made as a self-awareness thought and for self-knowledge. She claims that she was hardly five when she wanted whiskers like a Tiger and she had no idea about what tattoos were back then. She is claimed to be the most beautiful Tiger Lady to be alive.
His real name is Tom Leppard. He claims to have a peaceful life where he can survive all alone. A report claimed that 99.0% of his body is covered with tattoos. He has been living in the city of Bradford. He is still a solitary soul who does not require any TV or Radio for his entertainment.