- 13 min ago What Does Your Handshake Reveal About Your Personality
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 18 January 2020
- 13 hrs ago What Causes Vitamin B12 Deficiency And How To Treat It
- 14 hrs ago Common Myths And Its Facts About Diabetes
- Finance Gold Steady Even As Stock Markets Around World Hit Record Highs
- Technology Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite India Launch Confirmed For January 21
- Movies Game Of Thrones Spin Off 'House of The Dragon' To Air In 2022
- Sports KL Rahul gets thumbs up from Kuldeep, watches videos of Steve Smith, AB de Villiers
- News NBF brings financial accountability in BBMP to the fore after 5 years of relentless fight
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
There is nothing that is not going digital these days. From money to newspapers, everything has become digital and in this digital world, people are more free to express their emotions in a liberal way.
Also Read: Misconceptions Men Have About Female Body
Such is a case of a pregnant Delhi girl who shared her suicide note on Snapchat. It hardly took a few minutes for the people around the world to share their concern and wish her well.
With so many heart-warming messages and posts, the pregnant girl took her decision back and thanked her well-wishers for being supportive.
Check out the story unfold in this article.
How It Started...
She posted this on Snapchat, to share her state of mind, as she was dead scared and wanted to take OD (over dose of medicine).
There Is Someone Out There Always!
Within a short span of time, she started receiving love from all corners of the world.
It was not only love that was shared, it was also warm messages with hugs that people started to send to her to stop her from taking OD.
Concern From Australia...
This Snapchat text will surely melt your heart, as even though he doesn't know her, he wishes to help her out.
A Listener Was All Ears...
We bet she would not have imagined that she would even get a listener from the other part of the world!
Be A Fighter!
This message from Kuwait was to make her stronger and help her fight this tough phase in her life!
Another Concerned Stranger!
This was right from a person from the same city (Delhi) asking her to not take any such drastic step and talk to the gynaecologist instead!
And Then This Happened!
Finally, after a long tough day, the girl had received so many messages that it made her rethink about her decision of doing something wrong and taking this extreme step!
We're Glad This Happened!
After all the emotional stress the girl went through, she finally posted this on her Snapchat!
All Image Source