- 1 hr ago Ways To Cultivate Gratitude In Time Of COVID-19 Pandemic
- 16 hrs ago World Breastfeeding Week 2021: Mothers Should Avoid Breastfeeding If They Have These Medical Conditions
- 16 hrs ago From Kangana Ranaut To Zendaya, Influencer Neel Ranaut Recreates Outfits Of The Divas
- 17 hrs ago Is It Safe To Wear A Bra During Breastfeeding?
- News PM Modi to chair debate at UNSC on Aug 9
- Education CBSE Compartment And Improvement Exams 2021 From August 16
- Movies Shibani Dandekar Does Not Regret Supporting Rhea Chakraborty; 'I Stood Up For What Was Right'
- Technology Seagate One Touch HDD Review: Password Protected Backup At Swift Speeds
- Finance Stocks to Buy: Motilal Oswal Recommends 3 Stocks To Buy For Positive Returns
- Sports Tokyo Olympics: Warholm sets stunning 400m hurdles world record, breaking 46-second barrier in gold run
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Manipur In August
- Automobiles EV Charging Outlets At HP Petrol Stations — CESL Announces Partnership With HPCL
Olympics is a game in which cheating and drugs have always gone hand in hand since the very creation of the event.
There have been several cases in which the individual players or the entire team have/has tried to seek advantage over other competitors through unfair means.
Here, in this article, we've shared details about some of the athletes who have won medals by cheating.
These are the guys who have either cheated in the game by lying or have gone to a great extent, so that they could just win the medal.
However, these players couldn't get away with it for much longer, as they had been caught later and had to pay for their doings.
So, find out more about these players who clearly cheated and were exposed with their medals being ripped off from them due to thier lies.
Dora won 4th place in the women's high jump event and went on to receive the gold medal in the European Athletics Championship. However, the medals were stripped from her, after they found out that she was a man. Due to confusion during birth and having very small genitals, he was raised as a girl.
She was a luge athlete who won a gold medal while her teammates were placed second and fourth. Other players in the game became suspicious and later on enquiry, it was revealed that the rails of her sleds were heated with chemicals before the race, which resulted in a greater speed by reducing friction with the ice.
During a fencing match, the British team complained that one of Boris' point was won without contact being made. His sword was examined closely and it was reported that his sword was modified, so that he could complete the circuit without touching.
He won gold in the men's 100-meter dash. He broke the world record during the process. However, it was later discovered that he was using steroids, days before the game.
She was the first ever woman to win two bronze and three gold medals at the 2000 Sydney games. There were rumours about her using steroids; however, she denied all the claims, but later admitted that she had been using steroids. She was stripped off of her medals and was also sentenced to 6 months in prison for providing a false statement.