- 8 min ago Happy Birthday Shruti Haasan: The Actress Who Can Teach You How To Mix Fashion And Art
- 1 hr ago Ganesha Jayanti 2020: Here's The Date, Muhurat And Puja Vidhi
- 1 hr ago Shakuntala Devi Actress Vidya Balan's Events Diary Is About Slay-Worthy Traditional Fashion
- 3 hrs ago 11 Signs That Tell He Is Using You To Get Over His Ex
- Movies Radhe: Salman Khan Shells Out This Whopping Amount For 20-minute VFX Heavy Climax
- Technology Facebook Not Allowing Employees To Travel To China
- News 60-year-old exorcist shot dead by unidentified assailant in UP's Muzaffarnagar
- Sports Drogba, Heskey to headline Australia bushfire charity match
- Finance Passport Officials To Send Reminders For Renewal
- Automobiles Mercedes-Benz V-Class Marco Polo Launching In India: Will Debut At Auto Expo
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Gone are the days when it was only women who fasted for their partners. Here we bring you how we have adapted to the new cultural practices; and what better way than seeing how Karwa Chauth has evolved...
Here, in this article, we are about to share some of the unique ways on how Karwa Chauth is celebrated in today's world.
From gift variations to using technology for connecting with your partner, everything has changed; and this is something that shows us as to how we are unknowingly changing the age-old practices that have been set by our ancestors.
Though there have been many changes in celebrating the rituals of Karva Chauth, we are happy the way things have evolved, as it helps in the smooth-functioning of our daily lives.
So, find out about these interesting changes.
Movies Have Influenced Us More...
All thanks to the movies that have made this ritual quite famous among youngsters! It has done enough by adding charm and glamour to it. Youngsters are taking this festival more seriously and are celebrating it in their best way possible.
Traditional Sargi Is Not The “In” Thing...
Gone are the days when the traditional sargi meal was prepared by the mother-in-law for her daughter-in-law. There is a new substitute for it nowadays with ready-made pizzas and sandwiches instead!
Gifts Have Gotten Trendy...
Back then, the women were gifted with traditional dresses and sarees. Now, since everything is easily available online, dearest MIL's send gift vouchers to their darling daughter-in-laws!
Tedious Cooking Sessions Are A Thing Of The Past...
Back then, women met at a single house and had long tedious cooking sessions where different dishes were made. These days, all you need to do is just order food online and enjoy your gossip sessions!
Mithai Ka Dabba Is So Old Fashioned!
With diet-conscious women these days, women do not prefer to get the mithai ka dabba as a gift. Instead, nutritious foods or diet-rich food packs are given. The best part is, they do come in celebration packs as well.
So, with all these trending changes, the essence of the festival still remains, which we must be proud of! Get the trend going on, dear ladies!