- 14 min ago Is It Safe To Drink Water From Plastic Bottles? Let's Find Out!
- 1 hr ago LFW W/F 2019 Day One: Esha Gupta Sets The Ramp Ablaze With Her Bold Gown
- 13 hrs ago LFW W/F 2019 Day One: Inclusivity Was Promoted With This Body Positive Fashion Show
- 14 hrs ago Janamashtami 2019: How Lord Krishna’s Stories Can Help Your Child Become A Better Person
- Technology How To Download Instagram Live Videos And Story Highlights
- Sports West Indies vs India: Kohli wants openers to make it count in two-Test series
- Movies KGF Chapter 2 Release Preponed! May Hit Theatres In April 2020, 8 Months Earlier Than Initial Date
- News Twitter outrage in India, 2,764 complaints recorded
- Finance SEBI To Provide Rs 1 Crore Reward And Hotline Access To Insider Trading Informants
- Automobiles Kia Seltos Launching Tomorrow In India: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its Launch
- Education KMAT Result 2019 Released: Explore What After Result
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Charity begins at home and a clear example of this is the Facebook founder "Mark Zuckerberg & his loving wife Priscilla Chan's" act of making a whopping donation of $3 billion for treatment of various diseases. They'd be investing this huge amount for research and to cure diseases that people are afflicted with.
Spending $3 Billion for such a noble cause only makes us realise that the world is filled with good people still.
Mark Zuckerberg and his wife, Priscilla Chan, started a limited liability company. This was declared on December 1, 2015 and since then, there's been no looking back for the two of them, as it has been only getting bigger and bigger with the good intentions the couple hold.
Find out about the interesting reasons as to why Mark Zuckerberg and Priscilla Chan decided to start a charity and how big it is growing day by day.
They announced that they would invest at least $3 billion over the next decade that will help in preventing, curing or even managing all diseases by the end of the century.
Working Towards Betterment...
Since the time their daughter Max was born, Mark and Chan decided that they wanted to dramatically improve every single life in this generation and make sure that they did not miss a single soul.
Human Life Expectancy Up To 100 Years, In The Coming Years!
Yeah, with this huge investment and vast research, the human life expectancy is supposed to rise up to 100 years!
We Wish Them Luck!
With the noble cause being planned and sketched well, we can only wish and hope that this huge money is used for the betterment of the health sector!
Way to go, Mark and Chan! Cheers!