- 2 hrs ago Is It Safe To Get A Tattoo While On Periods?
- 4 hrs ago Yogini Ekadashi 2022: Date, Time, Puja Muhurat, Vrat Katha, Remedies And Significance
- 6 hrs ago Monkeypox: We Have Vaccines And Drugs To Treat It
- 6 hrs ago Puri Rath Yatra 2022: Date, Time, Legends, Celebration, History And Significance
- News Missing Nepal plane with 4 Indians onboard found in Mustang; Rescue ops on
- Sports Italy vs Argentina, Finalissima 2022: Date, Kick-off Time in India, Teams, Telecast & Live Streaming Info
- Movies Kamal Haasan Meets Rajinikanth Ahead Of Vikram Release; Lokesh Kanagaraj Shares Pictures
- Finance Stock Markets Next Week: Expect Positive Momentum To Continue
- Technology This WhatsApp Scam Can Get Control Of Your Phone
- Travel One Day Outing From Nagpur: Maharashtra - Places To Visit
- Automobiles Hindustan Motors To Produce Electric Scooters & Cars; This Includes The New Ambassador EV
- Education RRB NTPC CBT 2 Level 2, 3, And 5 Exam Schedule Released, Check Exam Dates Here
Charity begins at home and a clear example of this is the Facebook founder "Mark Zuckerberg & his loving wife Priscilla Chan's" act of making a whopping donation of $3 billion for treatment of various diseases. They'd be investing this huge amount for research and to cure diseases that people are afflicted with.
Spending $3 Billion for such a noble cause only makes us realise that the world is filled with good people still.
Mark Zuckerberg and his wife, Priscilla Chan, started a limited liability company. This was declared on December 1, 2015 and since then, there's been no looking back for the two of them, as it has been only getting bigger and bigger with the good intentions the couple hold.
Find out about the interesting reasons as to why Mark Zuckerberg and Priscilla Chan decided to start a charity and how big it is growing day by day.
They announced that they would invest at least $3 billion over the next decade that will help in preventing, curing or even managing all diseases by the end of the century.
Working Towards Betterment...
Since the time their daughter Max was born, Mark and Chan decided that they wanted to dramatically improve every single life in this generation and make sure that they did not miss a single soul.
Human Life Expectancy Up To 100 Years, In The Coming Years!
Yeah, with this huge investment and vast research, the human life expectancy is supposed to rise up to 100 years!
We Wish Them Luck!
With the noble cause being planned and sketched well, we can only wish and hope that this huge money is used for the betterment of the health sector!
Way to go, Mark and Chan! Cheers!
- pulseFacebook AKA Meta Warns: 50,000 Accounts Were Targets Of Spyware
- pulseBoy Remembers The Miscarriage His Mum Had Before He Was Born!
- bollywood wardrobeWow! Check Out The Checkered Outfit That Janhvi Kapoor Wore For The Social For Good Event
- pulseTwitter Flooded With Jokes After Ram Rahim Singh's Conviction
- pulseThese Hilarious Online Pics Showed More Than What Is Needed
- pulseShocking!! Boy Posts Video On How To Die Minutes Before Committing Suicide
- wellnessAre You Hooked To Facebook? Here Is Why You Should Stop It Immediately
- lifeThis Couple Lost Everything Because Of A Single FB Post!
- wellnessFacebook Posts May Offer Insight Into Mental Illness
- pulsePics That Prove You Have A Dirty Mind
- love and romanceGuy Live Streams Lovemaking On Facebook!!
- pulseWeird Photos That Shouldn’t Be Online