- News Kejriwal come out, talk to us: Protesters call upon Delhi CM; Police uses water canon
- Sports Pragyan Ojha keen to play overseas leagues
- Technology Realme X50 Pro 5G Is India's First Smartphone With ISRO's NaVIC Navigation Support
- Finance Rupee Opens Higher At 71.72 Per US Dollar
- Movies Varane Avashyamund Box Office 17 Days Worldwide Collections: Enter The 25-Crore Club!
- Automobiles New 2020 Honda Dio BS6 Launched In Bangalore: Prices Start At Rs 64,584
- Travel 8 Best Summer Beach Destinations In India
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
A 26-year-old woman of Indian origin is making her name big by winning the "Australia's Businesswoman Of The Year" award. This woman named Uppma Virdi had learnt the art of making chai from her grandfather and it is a superhit now.
"Uppma Virdi" is an Indian-Australian lawyer, but more than practicing her career as a lawyer, she is happy with the "Chai", which is making her reach out to people.
This happy-looking woman started her chai business 2 years back; and her patience and dedication has helped her get the "Australia's Businesswoman Of The Year" award.
She is not only the founder of Chai Walli, but is also a renowned community and business leader.
All thanks to her grandfather, a doctor specialised in herbs and spices, who taught her the art of Ayurvedic tea.
Her special blends became an instant hit, as she herself started marketing and selling it directly to people.
Also, she set up an online store, and even started with wholesaling her products to local specialty stores with her secret Chai Walli ingredients.
Apart from all this, she was also teaching 'The Art of Chai' classes to those who were interested in learning this unique art.
She is a sheer example of learning to design your passion and love for something in the right direction.
Way to go girl!!
Check out the video to see how she was welcomed during the award ceremony.
A video posted by Chai Walli (@chai_walli) on