- 37 min ago Ananya Panday And Other Divas Have Yellow Outfit Ideas For Different Occasions
- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 11 December 2019
- 13 hrs ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 13 hrs ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- Technology NASA Administrator Shows Off Space Launch System For Upcoming Artemis Mission
- Finance Markets Open Higher; Yes Bank Sinks Another 4%
- News Pankaja Munde skips core committee meeting of Maharashtra BJP
- Movies Darbar Trailer To Hit The Online On Rajinikanth’s Birthday?
- Sports Napoli sack Ancelotti despite progressing in Champions League
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Our world is a beautiful place and mother nature has the most beautiful things to show us. From evergreen gardens to the deserts, there are many things that will simply blow our mind.
Yet, finding or short listing on places for a vacation can get tricky. So we are here to share some of the best places where there are best swimming holes that you can check out.
Here in this article we are about to share some of the most incredible swimming holes around the world.
These are some of the most beautiful places that are considered the best around the world. Some of these places are hidden, while some are considered as the best tourist spots.
Find out about these wonderful places that you can shortlist for your next vacation. Read on to know more..
To Sua (Samoa)
This beautiful place is located in the village of Lotofaga. It is an all-natural swimming hole with a giant ladder and small dock. If one wishes to use this swimming hole, then they have to pay a small fee.
Dean's Blue Hole (Bahamas)
This is the world's deepest sea hole at 663 feet. It is almost twice as deep as any of the other blue holes in the Caribbean Sea. After descending for 20 metres, the hole widens into a cavern. This is something that makes the place more beautiful.
Marieta Island (Mexico)
This unique beach is a hidden beach that was created by a giant blast. This secluded little heaven has its sandy beaches and crystal clear warm water that makes one visit this mesmerising place.
Jellyfish Lake (Palau)
This unique lake is located on an uninhabited rock island that is off the coast of Koror in Palau. Though the lake is filled with hundreds of jellyfishes, it is considered to be safe for swimming.
The Zacatón Sinkhole (Mexico)
This is known as the deepest water-filled sinkhole in the world. It has a total depth of 339 metres. There are floating grass islands that are known as zacate drift.
Big Hole (Kimberly, South Africa)
This is the largest hole excavated by hand and is located in Northern Cape, South Africa. This is an open pit and an underground mine that has yielded almost 2,720 kg of diamonds.
Laguna Cejar (Atacama Desert, Chile)
This is a sinkhole lake in the Salar de Atacama. It is also the largest salt flat in Chile. The uniqueness about this place is that it produces a floating effect like you would find in the Dead Sea.