- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 19 August 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 16 hrs ago World Photography Day 2022: Date, Theme, History, Celebrations, Significance and Activities
- 17 hrs ago Century-Old TB Vaccine Could Be Effective Against Covid-19 And Other Infections: New Study
- 17 hrs ago Hair Slugging - The Newest Beauty Trend For Healthy Hair
- Movies Rucha Hasabnis AKA Rashi From Saath Nibhaana Saathiya To Welcome Her Second Child Soon; See Post
- News China's growing technological power dangerous for the world
- Finance Buy This Small-Cap Engineering Sector Stock Call For Target Price Of Rs 601, Surged 7.64%% In 1 Week
- Technology This World Photography Day, You Can Win A Sony Alpha Camera From Amazon
- Sports India vs Zimbabwe, 2nd ODI: Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Possible Playing 11, Match Prediction
- Travel World Photography Day 2022: Prettiest Cities In The World For Instagram Pictures
- Education CGPSC SO, CMO 2022 Exam Date Announced; Check Schedule Here
- Automobiles Porsche 911 GT3 RS 992 Revealed With Bonkers Aero Package & 518bhp
Liplock with closed eyes is the best combination of having a perfect kiss. Kissing is not only about tongue and lips, but it is also a daunting experience that everyone of us has gone through.
The best kiss is getting your tongue dancing and snuggling into each other's mouth with closed eyes. Many people find it creepy when they find their partner kissing with open eyes, which is also termed to be an unusual behaviour.
But, have you ever wondered why we close our eyes while kissing? Why does every kiss take place with closed eyes? Just when we lean to kiss each other, our eyes get closed within a few seconds. Do you know the scientific reason behind this?
Well, a study was carried out by the Royal Holloway, the University of London, which revealed the exact reason why you close eyes while kissing. The scientist tried to focus on various kissing behaviours of people and also researched well on how the brain reacts when a body is kissing.
Earlier it was said that our eyes cannot see those things which are extremely close to our eyes, and hence we tend to close our eyes. But the real reason is something else.
The real cause is our brain fails to handle multitasking at one second, and hence we end up closing our eyes. Our brain cannot handle the visual data as well as the kissing sensation together, so we end up shutting down our eyes, in order to focus on the feeling.
According to psychologists Polly Dalton and Sandra Murphy, they concluded the study by saying that "the brain cannot fully appreciate the physical when distracted with the visual."
It is considered that the ability to respond to touch starts diminishing when there is a visual task taking place. So, the brain decides to close the eyes and concentrates on the kissing sensation rather than taking up the visual work. Well, I should say, smart choice Brain!
Experts also say, "Shutting out the visual input leaves more mental resources to focus on other aspects of our experience."
Kissing with close eyes is a unique technique adopted by a brain that avoids a person from getting distracted while kissing his/her partner. Further, studies say that kissing is the initial step of an intercourse, and hence the brain prevents you from getting deviated from the path.
So, concentrate on kissing with all your energy and give it a 100 per cent at one shot.
- love and romanceValentine Week 2022: Quotes, Messages And Wishes To Share On Kiss Day
- wellnessKissing On Lips: Do You Know About These Benefits?
- love and romanceWhat Your Kissing Style Says About Your Relationship!
- love and romance8 Common Kissing Mistakes Couples Make
- love and romance10 Signs He Wants To Kiss You
- pulse8 OMG Kissing Facts To Share On International Kissing Day 2015
- wellness10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Kissing
- pulseShocking Kissing Facts That You Never Knew
- love and romance12 Things Not To Say Before You Kiss
- pulseStupid Things Couples Do Before They Kiss
- love and romanceHappy International Kissing Day! Why Kissing is Everything?
- love and romanceHow To Get Kissed On Kiss Day?