- 1 hr ago Karisma Kapoor Ups Her Ethnic Quotient With A Floral Anita Dongre Suit
- 2 hrs ago Rani Lakshmi Bai: Some Unknown Facts About The Valiant And Brave Queen Of Jhansi
- 2 hrs ago Happy Birthday Nayanthara: Five Times The South Star Slayed In Western And Ethnic Outfits
- 3 hrs ago Manisha Koirala Looks Elegant As Ever In Her Chikankari Anarkali
- Technology ‘Make In India' Hub To Churn Out 30% Mobiles By 2025: Report
- Finance 28 Govt Companies, Including Air India To Be Part Of Strategic Stake Sale
- News A unique way to highlight potholes in B'luru: Turn them into photo ops and embarrass the authorities
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Ciaz, S-Cross, Ignis, Baleno: Discounts & Benefits Offered For November
- Movies Naagin 4: Gathbandhan Actress Dhanak Aka Shruti Sharma Rejects Ekta Kapoor's Show!
- Sports Rajat Sharma's resignation as DDCA chief put on hold by ombudsman
- Travel Hajo - The Pride Of Assam
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
You can fight with him, quarrel with him, but, on the auspicious occasion of Rakhi Purnima, you will definitely pray for the well-being and prosperity of your brother and tie a Rakhi on his wrist.
As a brother, you also promise to your dearest sister to be on her side always. The brother-sister relationship is really special. An elder brother or sister often plays the role of a parent; they can be your best friend, guide and obviously, partners in crime. Occasions like Rakhi make this bond stronger.
You can buy a variety of rakhis for your brother. Earlier, there was only a colourful string which was tied on a brother's wrist. But, now-a-days, designers are coming up with brilliant ideas and with lovely designs to make Rakhi an exotic occasion. What are the different types of rakhis you can get for your brother? You will get some ideas here.
A variety of rakhis are available at gift shops. You can buy gift boxes with a rakhi and other gift items and send it to your dear brother if he stays away.
Also Read: How To Celebrate Raksha Bandhan
Today, different types of rakhis are available online. You can buy those exciting styles of rakhi to make the occasion special for your brother this year. What are the popular types of rakhi you can buy? Read on to know more.
1. Flower Rakhi
Yes, this type of rakhi is very popular from a long time. Made with beautiful flowers like rose and jasmine, these rakhis have a beautiful aroma. But, you can't keep it for long as the original flowers will dry up soon.
2. Colourful Rakhi
On the colourful thread several designs are made. If you have a little brother, a colourful Tom & Jerry rakhi will make him happy. There are also other varieties like beads on a string or rakhis made of jute.
3. Sandalwood Rakhi
If your brother is artistic and creative minded, this rakhi will surely make him happy. The Chandan Rakhi comes in different shapes and sizes where the sandalwood is carved to make exciting designs.
4. Rudraksha Rakhi
Rudraksha is connected with Hinduism. It is regarded as an auspicious and religious object. So, a rakhi, made of rudraksha, can make your brother more prosperous and happy in his life. There are several rudraksha rakhis available in the market which come with colourful beads and stones.
5. Pearl Rakhi
These rakhis are a bit expensive than others as these are made up of pearls. But, you can gift it to your dearest brother who is more valuable to you than pearls. These look awesome and very trendy.
6. Mauli Rakhi
In Hinduism, mauli is regarded pious. So, on this auspicious occasion, you can buy a mauli rakhi to tie it on your brother's wrist. Though this rakhi is inexpensive, the love of a sister for her brother is priceless.
7. Swastika Rakhi
While talking about different types of rakhis for your brother, this can't be avoided. Swastika sign is considered auspicious and it is used in all religious occasions of Hindus. Bless your brother with a swastika rakhi and pray to God for his long life.
8. Musical Rakhi
These are actual fun. These types of rakhis contain sensors and play beautiful melodies whenever they are touched. A musical rakhi can make your little brother the happiest on this special occasion.