- News Entirely internal: India expresses reservation as EU lawmakers move Anti-CAA resolutions
- Movies Varane Avashyamund: The Official Teaser Wins The Hearts Of Netizens!
- Sports PBL 2020: Sindhu masterclass gives Hyderabad Hunters first win
- Technology Benefits Of Amazon Prime Subscription That You Probably Didn't Know
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Have you ever wondered why you feel the way you do or what is the reason you feel so low or good? Well, there are a few psychological factors that play an important role in ruling our mind.
Generally, the way our mind functions has a lot to do with the way we are and the things we do. It is quite amazing to see how all our brains work in a similar direction as the rest of the people around us.
Here, in this article, we've shared the list of a few amazing psychological facts about our brain. We're sure these facts will blow your mind off and appreciate the creation of God.
Find out more about these interesting facts that will make you wonder how amazingly our brain works.
Read on to know more.
It is impossible to be angry on a person for more than 3 days. If you are angry for longer than that, then it indicates that you were never in love!
The person who is in love with you will see the pain in your eyes even when you can fool the world with a fake smile.
There has been a myth that the brain is differentiated into male and female, however there is no male or female brain.
Girls tend to learn talking and framing sentences at an early age when compared to boys of their same age. This is one of the reasons why women talk more.
A research has proved that physical touch helps you to stay healthy. A casual hug or holding hands together does matter, as it helps to reduce stress and it strangely boosts your immune system.
Did you know that kissing, eating bananas or chocolates and chewing a gum will help you increase your immune level? Well, it does!
Our eyes are always of the same size from the time we are born, while our ears and nose tend to grow until a certain age. Imagine if these two kept growing with every passing year. Scary, isn't it?
Being strong does not mean the person does not feel any pain. Instead, they do get hurt, but will never let it defeat them, as they think it to be a small thing to be constantly worried about.
Do you know that not having friends can kill you just the way smoking an entire cigarette pack can? Well, it can. So, make sure you do have friends.
Another way to increase your immunity is by singing songs in the shower. Yes, sounds crazy, but it works, as it helps to reduce stress, lowers blood pressure and improves your mood.