- 1 hr ago A 12-Year-Old Colour-Blind Boy Gets Emotional After He Sees Colours For The First Time
- 4 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 4 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- 6 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor & More
- Movies Actor Vijay Verma Is All Set To Star In Reema Kagti’s New Web Series Titled Fallen
- News CAB protest: UGC NET exam in Assam, Meghalaya postponed; govt employees to cease work on Dec 18
- Sports Guwahati T20 International: BCCI, Assam CA to 'monitor' situation
- Technology How To Get Numeric Keypad In Windows
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Numerous restaurants are shutting down in Bangalore and the competition for the best in the business is getting tougher by the day. Balancing quality between service, food and decor is the name of the game and very few can do that with finesse and survive as a restaurant in the city. Now, with the opening of some new and upcoming restaurants, it is evident that restaurateurs across the city are putting an effort to serve delectable dishes and synchronise the theme, name of the restaurant and the food – a balance which was otherwise missing in many places. Here are some new and upcoming restaurants in the city that you should visit for a good meal.
This is one of the latest outlets at BTM Layout. With reasonable price of Rs 800 for two, this place offers dishes like Crispy Potato Skins, Teriyaki Chicken Burger, Chinese Bhel and Mushroom Chilli. Some of the dishes here are Corn Quesadilla, Spicy Thai Grilled Chicken Salad, Aglio E Olio Pasta (Veg/Chicken/Prawn), Three Eggs Sunny Side and much more.
This lounge and restaurant at Domlur flaunts Mumbai’s food diversity. With an array of Parsi, Maharashtrian and North Indian food, this place has a reasonable pricing of Rs 1000 for two. Here, you can try specialities like Farsan Nu Phapda, Dishoom Kolhapuri with Naan, Chicken Leg Masala with Naan, Malwani Chicken Curry with Naan, Dal Gosht with Naan, and Mutton Galouti Roll. The cost for two here should be around Rs 1200.
This is a new addition to Koramangala’s restaurant scene and has a very warm and welcoming ambience. The cost for two here is around Rs 1200. Here, you can try dishes like Smoked Chicken Citrus Salad, Beer Bhajji’s, Coriander Fish and Thai Chicken Chilli. There are other dishes like Sago Burger, Lamb Chops and Honey Walnut Cake. Sesame Chicken Strips and Vietnamese Spare Ribs are also a must-try at this place.
Located at Koramangala 5th Block on Jyothi Nivas College Road, the decor of this restaurant is pirate themed. The cost for two here is around 1500 and dishes include Tandoori Chicken Salad, Murg Abe Hayat Shorba, Guncha E Bahar and Afgani Paneer Tikka. Do not miss the Tangdi Kulfi Kabab, Lebanese Murg Tikka, Irani Tangdi and Smoked Pomfret, Paneer Lababdar, Bhuna Gosht and Subz Achari Biryani.
The Open Box: This new restaurant at St Mark’s Road offers European, Asian, Mediterranean and Asian food fare. Here, you can order the Pork Belly Chettinad, Lamb Rendang Spaghetti, Kashmiri Bakri New Ochi, Rajma Galouti Burger, Samurai Bacon Wrap, The Chic Apple Crete Salad and The Meter Kappi Shroom Soup.
It is time for you to experience a meal in these recommended places which have created buzz in the food and beverage scene of Bangalore.