- 11 hrs ago What Is The Importance Of Premarital Health Checkups?
- 16 hrs ago From Alia Bhatt To Kareena Kapoor Khan, These Divas Will Give Your Major Shopping Inspiration
- 20 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope: 15 December To 21 December
- 21 hrs ago 10 Situations Under Which A Man Should Practice Sexual Abstinence
- News Jharkhand Assembly Election 2019 LIVE: Voting for 4th phase today; 2 ministers' fate to be decided
- Sports Arsenal 0-3 Manchester City: Peerless De Bruyne inspires emphatic victory
- Movies Mohanlal-Prithviraj Duo's Empuraan: Here's An Interesting Update!
- Technology How To Check Screen Time On Various Devices
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Known for its simplicity, fresh ingredients, impeccable presentation and delicious taste, Italian cuisine has conquered the hearts of Bangaloreans. Various food hubs and town restaurants have sprung up delivering authentic Italian dishes. Now with the emergence of a fan following and Italian food enthusiasts in the city the quality conscious restaurants have made sure that they do their part in dishing out the best Italian dishes.
Indiranagar with its numerous restaurants also tops as one of the best places to hog on Italian food. We tell you where to go and what to have when it comes to Italian food at Indiranagar.
Located at 12th Main, HAL 2nd Stage Chianti’s antipasti menu includes Mozzarella Fritta (cheesy warm mozzarella dressed in balsamic vinaigrette) and Arancini Di Sicilia (stuffed rice croquettes cooked with bread crumbs). Pastas include Fettucine Alla Bolognese (freshly made fettucine in a thick meaty Bolognese sauce with minced beef). You can order the Risotto Di Minestrone (mix veg risotto), Lasagne Al Forno (layered pasta in a meaty Bolognese sauce), Pizza Di Verdure and desserts like Cioccolato Marma Brownie (white and dark marbled chocolate brownie with walnuts). The cost for two would be Rs 1500
The restaurant at Escape Hotel & Spa offers some amazing Italian options like Linguine Aglio Olio (tossed with garlic and sundried with tomatoes), Penne in Fresh Arrabiata Sauce, Mushroom and Asparagus Risotto and Classic Spaghetti Bolognese. The Italian dishes for two here should round up to Rs 1000. There are other cuisines in the menu too.
Little Italy: This pure veg Italian restaurant has outlets at Koramangala and Indiranagar. Some antipasti starters include Crostini Rustici (sliced bread grilled and topped with antichokes, mozzarella, olives and fresh tomato sauce), Crema Di Avocado (creamy avocado dip flavoured with garlic, onion, lemon and served with warm farmer’s bread). You can try the Special Crostini (special farmer’s bread grilled and topped with red yellow capsicum, sundried tomatoes, roasted aubergine and mozzarella), Verdure Trifolati (mushroom, baby corn, cottage cheese, broccoli and black olives served with farmer’s bread). The price for two here should be around Rs 1800
Woodstok: On Domlur Service Road, HAL 2nd Stage Woodstok has a menu that includes Bruschetta Al Pomodoro (slices of oven fresh baguette bread drizzled with extra virgin olive oil, grilled and topped with diced plum potatoes, freshly chopped basil and garlic served with mixed salad). Do not forget to have the Lasagna Neapolitan, Home Made Ravioli with Chicken and Woodstock Double Cheese Beef Burger. The price for two here is around Rs 1800
This place in Indiranagar offers some Italian dishes like Arancini (basil flavoured risotto dumpling with sundried tomato compote and mozzarella mousse), Rocket Pesto Risotto with Tempura Prawn and Spaghetti Aglio E Olio Style (spaghetti tossed with olive oil, garlic, chillies and cherry potato). These dishes from the kitchens of Loft 38 are sure to impress your appetite. The price for two here is approximately around Rs 1000.