- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 14 December 2019
- 11 hrs ago What The--! Thousands Of Penis Fishes Found On California Beach
- 11 hrs ago Scientists Develop Once-a-month Contraceptive Pill, Human Trials To Be Done Soon
- 12 hrs ago A 78-Year-Old Pensioner Gets A Christmas Surprise And The Video Will Move You To Tears
- Technology List Of Most Searched 'How To' Guides On Google In India In 2019
- Movies Arjun Kapoor Faced 3 To 4 Rejections From Aditya Chopra Before He Cracked Ishaqzaade Audition
- Sports Injured Bhuvneshwar Kumar may miss the ODI series against West Indies
- News Refineries shut, fuel crisis likely in Northeast if agitation continues
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Desired by foodies across the globe, burgers have also made its presence felt in Bangalore, thanks to its veteran restaurateurs. Many big restaurants understand that including a separate section for burgers in its menu will increase footfall and cater to a wider range of foodies too.
In the process, some Bangalore restaurants have perfected the art of making burgers that are dished out of their kitchens, only to reach someone who will pay a second visit to the restaurant, just to enjoy another one. Bite into a crunchy and juicy burger from the places that serve the best ones. Your hunt for the best burgers in town ends here.
Arbor Brewing Company:
At this famous microbrewery on Magrath Road, experience the Mediterranean Lamb Burger (seasoned ground lamb on your choice of sesame, whole wheat or spicy bun, topped with lettuce, melted cheese and harissa paste) priced at Rs 360 or the Tex Mex Black Bean Burger (homemade black bean patty topped with pico de galo, melted cheddar cheese on choice of sesame, whole wheat or spicy masala bun) priced at Rs 260.
This brewery and restaurant which also houses a beautiful open air ambience at Sarjapur Road has some must try burgers that include The Jerk (Cajun beef burger with grilled and glazed pineapple and cheese) priced at Rs 299 and The Kicker Burger (hot and crispy chicken salsa, chilli-lime-cilantro mayo, cheese, sautéed onions and bell peppers) priced at Rs 255.
This brewery at Koramangala has burgers like Cheesy Corn and Jalapeno priced at Rs 250, Thai Chicken Burger at Rs 300 and Beef Burger at Rs 300. Couple the burgers with a pint of beer along with your loved ones and friends to have a great hogging experience at Barleyz.
Hard Rock Cafe:
If you happen to be at the good old Hard Rock Cafe on St Mark’s Road then order for the Legendary Chicken Burger (classic chicken burger with chipotle sauce and jerk mayonnaise topped with cheddar cheese) at Rs 475 or the Hickory Barbeque Bacon Cheese Burger (basted with hickory barbeque sauce and topped with caramelized onions, cheddar cheese, smoked bacon, crisp lettuce and tomato) priced at Rs 475. The Big Cheese Burger or the Mushroom and Swiss Burger are also good options.
With outlets at Wood Street and Indiranagar, their menu includes The Gastro Burger (200 gram patty with mushroom ketchup, blue cheese mayo, caramelised onions and arugula), The Lamb Burger (Rosemary and Garlic Lamb, lettuce, onion, tomato, mayo, cheese and burger dust). You can also experience the succulent Mobar Burger (prepared with bread, 300 gms patty, lettuce, cheese, bacon, onions, tomato and mayo).
This place, apart from welcoming the foodies in the warm ambience, has some amazing sliders on the menu as many are fond of the smaller versions of their beloved burgers. The Pulled Chicken Slider (pulled roast chicken in Texan barbeque sauce) at Rs 295 and Chicken Junglee Slider (roasted chicken, mustard mayonnaise, green chilli and coriander in soft slider buns) are some of them. Burger lovers should go for Loft Delite Burger (mixed summer vegetables, cheese and potato patty crumb coated with spicy coleslaw) priced at Rs 345.