- Automobiles Renault Kwid BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.92 Lakh
- Finance Budget 2020: LTCG Tax On Equity Unlikely To Be Withdrawn
- Movies Love Aaj Kal Song Haan Main Galat: Kartik Aaryan And Sara Ali Khan's Party Track Has A 'Twist'
- Technology Apple Might Launch Its Online Store In H2 2020: Report
- News Banned by 3 airlines, Comedian Kunal Kamra claims he approached Arnab Goswami on flight again
- Sports Looking forward to work hard for country, says badminton star Saina Nehwal after joining BJP
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Scooby Doo is an animated cartoon show which started long back in 1969. It features a great dane who solves mysteries with his lifelong friend Shaggy Rogers, a human. They were also friends with Fred Jones, Daphne Blake, Velma Dinkley who completed the group. Their choice of vehicle was The Mystery Machine. The gang would often be visited by Scrappy Doo, Scooby's nephew.
Scooby Doo is known for his absolute love for Scooby snacks. He would do anything for it. At times he would even go in search of monsters just to eat a Scooby snack. But he would come running and tumbling back, with the monster in tow.
There are several things we can learn from Scooby Doo. Lets take a look.
A Friend In Need Is a friend indeed
Scooby and Shaggy always have the back of each other, no matter how dangerous the monster looks. Every episode you see them carrying each other and running away from the monster. Reminds you again of the classic quote, "A friend in need is a friend indeed."
Even Faking Bravery Goes A Long Way
Most of the times the gang don't even know what they are getting into. They are neck deep in mystery and are damn scared of the events surrounding them. But even then they fake bravery and get into difficult situations and solve the mystery.
Family is Everything
Scooby Doo has a nephew named Scrappy Doo and Scooby does whatever he can to keep him out of trouble. Scrappy has a penchant for getting into fights with monsters. At times it so happens that Scrappy is the one who saves Scooby from the monsters. This helps us understand that family is everything.
Teamwork Is Always Fruitful
Fred, Wilma, Daphne, Shaggy and Scooby are always solving mysteries together. They help each other out of difficult situations and often come up with solutions which ends the monster's run. This proves that a team is only as good as its members.
Humans Are The Real Monsters
The greatest thing Scooby Doo teaches is that humans are the real monsters. Every mystery that they solve shows a human who is hell bent on scaring people for his own benefits. This lesson holds good even in the real world. People will always try to scare you but you need to stand your ground and face them.