- 9 hrs ago Coffee Drinkers Have 50% Less Risk Of Liver Cancer, Claims Study
- 9 hrs ago 12 Best Leg Exercises For Women To Try At Home
- 10 hrs ago Ananya Panday And Shanaya Kapoor’s Outfits Are Not Ideal For Parties But For Casual Gatherings
- 10 hrs ago 9 Traits Of November Born People That You May Not Know
- Movies Parineeti Chopra Drops Out Of Bhuj: The Pride Of India Due To Date Constraints
- News Maharashtra govt formation: Governor asks NCP to stake claim, sets 8.30 pm deadline
- Sports Hope hits a hundred as West Indies complete Afghanistan whitewash
- Technology Alleged Poco F2 Spigen Case Leaks Online: Here’s What It Looks Like
- Travel 6 Silly And Common Mistakes Passengers Make At The Airport
- Automobiles Renault Triber Top Spec RxZ Variant Gets Bigger Wheels
- Finance Why Should You Stay Away From EMI-Like Gold Schemes Run By Jewellers?
- Education National Education Day: Why It Is Celebrated On Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Birthday
Life is tough enough as it is in this very rude world and being the younger one in the family makes it all the more worse, don't you agree with me!
In some families most of the time the younger child is pampered to the core and yes it is a beautiful feeling in the world, cause I know it well since I'm the younger one.
Well, but most of the time I cry out and wonder why it's awfully terrible to be the younger child, especially when you have a bully as a sister and a brother who can spin your world twice around although your standing firm on the ground.
So, if you face the same thing as me and hate being the younger sibling, here are some of the things you need to read as to why most people in the world find it equally annoying to be the younger sibling:
Your parents are aware about everything you do. This is annoying since you can never lie and get away with anythings because your older sibling has made it practically impossible for you to do so.
Your relatives become another pain! There will more than a zillion times they constantly confuse you with your older sibling and call you by their name. How annoying can that get!
Being compared to the elder siblings in the family is something no one can stand. This is one of the reasons why it is sad to be the younger one in the family cause you have to live in the shadow of the elder siblings.
You never felt like your parents were showering you with enough attention. Do you agree with me on this?
The last thing which is extremely annoying is this - you are never old enough in the family as being the youngest sibling your often compared to be the baby in the family.