- 11 hrs ago From Deepika Padukone To Tamannaah Bhatia, These Divas Gave Us Sari Goals For Various Occasions
- 12 hrs ago Gauri Khan's Corset And Geometrically-Patterned Lehenga Is The Refreshing Outfit We All Wish We Had
- 12 hrs ago 8 Diseases Caused Due To Poor Sexual Hygiene
- 13 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Zendaya, Shraddha Kapoor, Hina Khan & More
- Technology Flipkart Republic Day Sale 2020: Offers And Discounts On Samsung, Apple, Nokia, Xiaomi And More
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Bigg Boss 13 Tops Chart With Record Breaking Number; Naagin 4 Witnesses Drop
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Churchill Brothers look to halt TRAU’s winning run
- News No state can deny implementation of CAA, it’s unconstitutional: Kapil Sibal
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Life is tough enough as it is in this very rude world and being the younger one in the family makes it all the more worse, don't you agree with me!
In some families most of the time the younger child is pampered to the core and yes it is a beautiful feeling in the world, cause I know it well since I'm the younger one.
Well, but most of the time I cry out and wonder why it's awfully terrible to be the younger child, especially when you have a bully as a sister and a brother who can spin your world twice around although your standing firm on the ground.
So, if you face the same thing as me and hate being the younger sibling, here are some of the things you need to read as to why most people in the world find it equally annoying to be the younger sibling:
Your parents are aware about everything you do. This is annoying since you can never lie and get away with anythings because your older sibling has made it practically impossible for you to do so.
Your relatives become another pain! There will more than a zillion times they constantly confuse you with your older sibling and call you by their name. How annoying can that get!
Being compared to the elder siblings in the family is something no one can stand. This is one of the reasons why it is sad to be the younger one in the family cause you have to live in the shadow of the elder siblings.
You never felt like your parents were showering you with enough attention. Do you agree with me on this?
The last thing which is extremely annoying is this - you are never old enough in the family as being the youngest sibling your often compared to be the baby in the family.