- 3 hrs ago Retrograde Saturn Transit In Capricorn On 12 July 2022: Impact On Zodiac Signs And Remedies
- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 29 June 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 10 hrs ago Roe v. Wade Overturned: Why Is It Significant; Indian Laws On Abortion
- 14 hrs ago Ashadha Amavasya 2022: Date, Time, Vrat Vidhi, How To Eradicate Pitrudosh, And Remedies
- News Kanhaiya Lal’s killing only shows the deep, dangerous pattern by Islamists to target Hindus
- Movies Taapsee Pannu On Her Dunki Co-Star Shah Rukh Khan: Even Before I Met Him, His Journey Felt Too Personal
- Technology Cannot Wait For Nothing Phone 1? Get Moto Edge 30
- Finance India's Direct Selling Industry Ranks 12th Globally, Surpasses Retail Sales Of US $3.25bn
- Sports Wimbledon 2022: Nick Kyrgios bemoans 'pure disrespect' after first-round win
- Automobiles 2022 Mahindra Scorpio N Accessories - Here’s Everything You Need To Know
- Education PSEB 12th Result 2022 Declared At pseb.ac.in, Download Punjab Board Class 12 Result Here
- Travel Savandurga Hill In Monsoon - Hiking and Climbing
This International Kissing Day 2015 plant a kiss on someone you love. Everyone loves to show their care and affection with a kiss and this day makes it all the more special. International kissing day is not only shared with a lover, but can also be shared with your little daughter, naughty son, your father or mother.
On the occasion of International kissing day 2015 Boldsky brings to light a handful of kissing facts which will completely blow your mind. These true facts about a kiss will surely get you in the mood to simply kiss away. Share this amazing kissing facts with the ones you love, especially your partner.
Take a look at these kissing facts on International Kissing Day 2015:
Kiss away to burn calories. It is said that you burn around 3 to 4 calories if you kiss for more than 2 seconds.
Since our mouth contains a lot of bacteria, while kissing you and your partner exchange around 1 billion micro-organisms.
Don't Shake Hands
On this International kissing day 2015, it is better to kiss the person than to lend a handshake. It is said that kissing is much more hygienic than shaking hands.
If you are wondering what is the cause of your teeth decaying, it is probably because you kiss your partner a lot. This is one of the kissing facts you should be aware of.
The Longest Kiss
The longest kiss ever recorded lasted 58 hours, 35 minutes and 58 seconds. This kissing fact is something you should be aware of.
Today almost every International movie has a scene where men kiss each other on the lips. Remember: Brokeback mountain and now the famous series Games of Thrones. Although, it is banned in India, we still have one scene from Bombay Talkies of Randeep Hooda & Saqib Saleem kissing. Gays and lesbian kissing scenes were first noticed on-screen in 1927.
Direction Of Kiss
One of the most popular kissing facts is the direction of the kiss. Half a million people tilt to the right side first to kiss on the lips.
Men With Beards
In Nevada, it is illegal for women to kiss a man who has a mustache. This is the reason why a lot of men in Nevada don't have beards.
- love and romanceValentine Week 2022: Quotes, Messages And Wishes To Share On Kiss Day
- wellnessKissing On Lips: Do You Know About These Benefits?
- pulseEver Wondered Why We Close Eyes While Kissing?
- love and romanceWhat Your Kissing Style Says About Your Relationship!
- love and romance8 Common Kissing Mistakes Couples Make
- love and romance10 Signs He Wants To Kiss You
- wellness10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Kissing
- pulseShocking Kissing Facts That You Never Knew
- love and romance12 Things Not To Say Before You Kiss
- pulseStupid Things Couples Do Before They Kiss
- love and romanceHappy International Kissing Day! Why Kissing is Everything?
- love and romanceHow To Get Kissed On Kiss Day?