- 5 hrs ago Flaxseeds For Weight Loss: Ways To Add It To Your Diet
- 8 hrs ago Tamil Actress Ramya Pandian Graces Cook With Comali Show In A Blue Khadi Linen Sari
- 8 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor And Rakul Preet Singh's Street-Style Looks Are Something To Look Forward To
- 8 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Sonam Kapoor And More
- Movies Lion Gold Awards 2020 Winners List: Shaheer, Hina, Jennifer, Shraddha, Dheeraj & Others Bag Awards
- News Karan Johar, Ekta Kapoor, Kangana Ranaut awarded the 'Padma Shri'
- Sports Mary Kom conferred with Padma Vibhushan, Sindhu gets Padma Bhushan
- Technology Airtel Vs Reliance Jio Vs Vodafone: Best Prepaid Plans That Offers 3GB Data
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Automobiles TVS iQube Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
In the midst of all the busy schedules, it is important to be inspired. Many find inspiration in art and we hope you are one of them before you proceed to read this. Exhibitions in bangalore showcases works of art that soothes the mind and gives a new lease of life to the dry and dull stagnation where many find themselves trapped.
Art exhibits have always held a special place among Bangaloreans. Galleries like NGMA, Sublime Art Gallery and Galleryske often host exhibitions which see connoisseurs flocking up for a view of their favourite artist’s artworks. There are excellent shows and exhibitions lined up in September. This month too, there are venues in Bangalore which are presenting exhibitions that are garnering lot of attention from the artists and spectators alike. After you find time to get inspired with art, visit these shows in town.
South Indian Art Show
This exhibition at Sublime Art Gallery till September 26 will showcase 40 art works of 27 artists. The artworks include paintings, drawings, digital media, photography and printmaking.
The exhibition is showcasing works of Archana Krishnamurthy, Bhimappa Pattar, Dayananda MV, Girish S, Kishore Kumar Sahoo, Krupavaram Koda, Laxmi Raghunath, Mallesh Sampangi, Manikanta Varma, Mohan M, Neelaveni Bonu, Prakash N, Pravallika Kondapalli, Rajasekhar Tippana, Raju Bhimaraya, Ramesh Talabathula, Ramki C, Ramkumar Kannadasan, Remya Kumar, Selva Senthil Kumar, Sri Latha Bondala, Srivi Kalyan, Vasudevan A, Veeravasanthan P, Vijay Pichumani, Vignesh S and Yamanoorsab.
Colours And Hues
Gallery Third Eye till September 30 is hosting 'Colours & Hues', a rare collection of paintings for the monsoon season. The artworks include works in acrylic, oil, water colours, mixed medium and charcoal. The paintings are of landscapes, cityscapes, spirituality and much more.
From Earth To Earth
NGMA till 27th September is hosting an exhibition named From Earth To Earth. Experience a photographic journey of the terracotta idols made and presented to the rural god, Ayyanar.
These terracotta idols decay and go back to earth as organic waste and are shaped from the earth again. This is a beautiful process representing the cycle of life in villages where the society is still agrarian. Entry is free and all are welcome.
Solo Exhibition By Sheela Gowda
Till October 23rd Galleryske is hosting a solo exhibition by Sheela Gowda. The paintings are evocative of various emotions with its use of colours and themes.
The month of September ushers itself in the all hues of season in the city and reflects itself in the brushstrokes, installations and canvases of the artists. So, be a part of the experience.