- Movies Akash Srivatsa Opens Up About His Latest Outing Shivaji Surathkal starring Ramesh Aravind
- Sports FIH Hockey Pro League: Fighting India go down to Australia
- News AAP threatens to cut power supply to Punjab CM Amarinder Singh's residence
- Technology Tecno Launches Camon 15, Camon 15 Pro With 48MP Quad-Rear Camera
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
- Finance Gold Hits 7-Year High As Caronavirus Fears Persist
- Automobiles 2020 Hyundai Tucson Bookings Commences — All You Need To Know
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
Spain has managed to invade the hearts of many foodies in Bangalore with its food apart from inspiring many with its art and music. It is not every day that someone will crave for Spanish cuisine but Bangalore is kind enough to offer that option for you. There are some restaurants that you can visit to enjoy Spanish food in the city.
It is a fact that Spanish cuisine is yet to catch up and there are not many fans across the cities in India but when compared to many other cuisines, this one’s a class apart.
This place with its range of cuisines also offers delectable Spanish dishes like Crusted Fish “Spanish Style” (basa fillet with basil, pine nut, parmesan topping served with sautéed veggies and potatoes). The price for two at Cafe Max should round up to Rs 800
This poolside restaurant with an open air ambience at Novotel Bengaluru Techpark offers a range of Tapas (Spanish snacks and appetisers) in its menu. You can select any five tapas from the entire range in the menu for Rs 950 + taxes.
Some of these are Bacon wrapped pork sausages with BBQ sauce, Deep fried rings of Squid with lemon coriander dip, Fresh fried Sardines with mustard dip, Tuna fish croquettes with lemon coriander dip, Chicken Herb Skewers with Garlic Dip and Prawns in hot Mojo sauce.
The veg food lovers can indulge in tapas like Marinated Olives with Feta, Mushrooms with Garlic and White Wine, House Potato Wedges, garlic and cream cheese dip, Vegetable Croquettes with BBQ dip and much more. The cost for two at the restaurant should be approximately Rs 2000.
When in town, a visit to Caperberry for experiencing the Spanish food section in the menu is a must. Try some veg Tapas here like Potato Bravas Moderne (prepared with potato espuma, homemade potato chips, spicy tomato sauce and parsley chlorophyll alioli) and Porcini Mushroom Parfait, Bell Pepper Duet (croquette with jalapeno and black olive, bell pepper with ricotta flan).
You can also go for the Vegetarian Tapas Platter (spinach and parmesan roll, jalapeno and olive croquette, porcini mushroom salad on Melba toast). From the non veg section, experience the Grilled String Chorizo (cherry tomatoes, baby potatoes and garlic paprika oil).
The non vegetarian Tapas Platter is also a treat for the taste buds. Do not miss the Seafood Paella (saffron rice, prawn, squid clam and fresh herbs) priced at Rs 625 + taxes.