- 4 hrs ago 12 Types Of Roommates That One May Come Across And How To Deal With Them
- 10 hrs ago People With Lung Cancer Have A High Risk Of Depression
- 10 hrs ago Pati Patni Aur Woh Actress Bhumi Pednekar Raises Mercury Levels With Her Eclectic Fashion!
- 11 hrs ago Gita Jayanti 2019: Know The History, Date And Significance Of This Day
- Technology Week 49, 2019 Launch Roundup: Vivo iQOO Neo, Motorola One Hyper, Nokia 2.3, Vivo Y9s And More
- Movies Nawazuddin Siddiqui’s 26 Year Old Sister Syama Tamshi Siddiqui Passes Away
- News Amid violence Jharkhand Assembly polls 2nd phase ended with 63.36% voters turnout
- Sports Manchester City 1-2 Manchester United: Rashford and Martial land big win for Solskjaer
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Friday evenings are the time to decide to where to head out for some fun and to kick start the weekend. There are concerns and priorities like budget, quality food and timings. Without burning a hole in your pocket and without being haunted by thoughts of a grim and boring weekend, please help yourselves to some good food, music and much more. Bangalore’s has maintained its status as the pub capital of India, so there’s no reason you should be sitting back at home.
Legends of Rock:
This famous Koramangala pub has always garnered attention from college goers and young working professionals due to its Karaoke nights, choice of music and much more. Open till 11:30 pm, this is a good place to hang out with friends and a pint of beer to rescue the weekday blues.
With two outlets at Shanti Nagar and Brigade Road, Plan B offers bites like Chicken Wings, Chilli Fried Chicken, Ham and Cheese Melt. There are dishes like Stir Fried Mushrooms, BBQ Ribs, Pork Sausages and much more. The cost for two here should round up to Rs 1800. It is difficult to get seats here on packed Friday evenings so a reservation or an early arrival is recommended.
Head to 1 MG Mall with your loved one or friends to Blimey, an Irish restopub and enjoy a range of dishes like Irish Veg Rolls, Nachos Heap, Blimey Fried Chicken, Blimey Cobb (chicken, summer greens, bacon, egg, onion, tomato, mushroom tossed in lemon vinaigrette), Parisian Gnocchi and Lamb Yorkshire. Do not miss desserts like Bailey’s Irish Cheesecake and Steamed Bread Pudding. Experience these dishes with drinks like Irish Maid, Shamrock and Blimey Glacier.
Windsor Pub: Located at Vasanth Nagar, this famous pub which is more than 15 years old now still draws lot of crowd who are looking for a quality time with friends, over food and drinks. Try the Squid Masala, Guntur Chilly Chicken, Andhra Curry Leaf Chicken, Spicy Chicken Liver Masala. You can also order for dishes like King Fish Steak and Kerala Fish Fry. These dishes will taste better along with a mug of beer.
Church Street Social:
This pub and restaurant at Church Street remains completely packed on Friday evenings. Blame it on the great service, awesome food, and innovative drinks; this place serves an experience that fits the bill for a pub crawler and foodie in Bangalore. If you are here try the Southern Fried Chicken Burger, The Japanese Surf N Turf, Grilled Chicken Peri Peri Sizzlers, BBQ Board and Cheese Burger Salad. From drinks you can try the Social Kamikaze and Lemon Drop. The music at Social will also get you in the mood for the evening and so do its quirky chemistry lab style beakers and vessels where innovative cocktails are served.
Hard Rock Cafe:
Many line up to get seats in the packed Hard Rock Cafe on Friday evenings. Music and the ambience at Bangalore’s Hard Rock Cafe are well known among its fans in Bangalore. Try dishes like the Tupelo Chicken Wings, Original Hard Rock Onion Rings and Grilled Basil Pesto Veg. Cost for two here should be approximately Rs 2500.