- 1 hr ago Dog Bite: From First Aid Treatment To Preventing It, Here's All You Need To Know
- 2 hrs ago UK-based Same-sex Couple Become The First To Carry Baby In Both Of Their Wombs Through IVF
- 2 hrs ago Neena Gupta's Frock Look Is Winning The Internet And We Love It
- 3 hrs ago Ananya Panday’s Bronze Make-up Look For Star Screen Awards Is A Red Carpet Win
- Sports Ranji Trophy: Uthappa hundred takes Kerala to 276/3 as Delhi spinners falter on opening day
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 64 - Will Madhurima And Vishal Give A Second Chance To Their Broken Relationship?
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51, A71, S10 Lite, Note 10 Lite Prices Leak
- News Honeypreet meets Sirsa Dera chief Gurmeet Ram Rahim at Rohtak jail
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Finance Petrol Price Rises To One-Year High; Price In Delhi Rs. 75/Lt
- Travel Darjeeling - The Queen Of Hills
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
In all its beauty, Bangalore’s food scene has never been complete with its foray of restaurants that includes restaurants that serve Thai dishes. Be it Koramangala or MG Road, the restaurateurs know where the foodies will head to while looking for Thai food. Not that it satisfies the perfection quotient of everyone critical about restaurants but it does serve platters that flaunt authenticity. Before venturing out into an indulgence in Thai dishes, it is better to know which places will serve the best ones. Our recommendations highlight some restaurants.
One Night In Bangkok:
Opened not very long ago, this Indiranagar restaurant with a cost for two that should round up to Rs 1500, serves dishes like Chicken Satay and Thai Chicken Wings. The menu would make any pork lover drool. Some pork dishes include Fried Pork on Toast, Issan Style Pork Sausage, Grilled Pork in Spicy Lime Sauce and Street Hawker Pork Belly. Do not miss the Wrapped Prawns in Wasabi Mayo, Prawn on Crispy Beetle Leaf and Spicy Thai Prawns. Veg dishes include Fried Lotus Stem with Peanuts and Pad Thai Wrapped in Eggs.
This is a Thai restaurant in Koramangala which has been there for quite some time. The Veg Dimsum Platter, Barbequed Tofu Bun, Chicken and Water Chestnut Sui Mai are a must try. Order the Tom Kha soup, Mushroom Satay, Thai Styled Grilled Chicken with Green Apple Som Tam, Crispy Lamb with Spring Onion and Garlic Flakes. Do not miss the Nasi Goreng and Stir Fries like Tamarind Fish with Red Chillies and Kaffir Lime Leaves, Poo Phad Pong Ka Ree, Tim Tai Special Chilli Coriander Noodles, Red Bean Pan Cakes with Coconut Sauce and Chocolate Walnut Brownie with Vanilla Ice Cream. The cost for two here should round up to Rs 1800.
Mango Tree Bistro Bar:
This restaurant at Indiranagar has some unique dishes like Grilled Wild Mushroom Salad, Gaeng Ped, Tom Yum, Nasi Goreng with Fried Egg. The menu includes many Asian dishes but among the Thai specialties, do not forget to experience Stir Fried Chilli Basil, Pad Kee Mao, Pad Thai, Gaeng Ped, Green Curry. The cost for two here should round up to Rs 1000.
This restaurant at UB City offers a palette of Thai delicacies that include Pan Roast Black Pepper Chicken, Honey Hunan Roasted Pork, Pak Choy Wrapped Ginger Lamb, Steamed Tofu Honey Hunan, Mandarin Chilli Chicken with Roasted Garlic, Phuket Style Fish and much more. Try any side dish with the Lotus Leaf Wrapped Fragrant Steamed Rice and end your meal with desserts like Sumatra Chocolate Pot for an awesome experience. The price for two here should be Rs 1500.