- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 18 January 2020
- 11 hrs ago What Causes Vitamin B12 Deficiency And How To Treat It
- 12 hrs ago Common Myths And Its Facts About Diabetes
- 14 hrs ago 10 Effective Natural Remedies For Treating Ear Pimples
- Technology Blaupunkt Launches BTW Pro Truly Wireless Earbuds For Rs. 6,999 In India
- News BSTET admit card released: Exam date announced
- Finance 6 Best Midcap Mutual Funds To Invest For Solid Returns
- Movies Sarileru Neekevvaru Day 7 Box Office Collections: First Telugu Film To Cross 100 Crore In 2020!
- Sports Bapu Nadkarni demise: Sunil Gavaskar condoles his death of former India all-rounder; remembers him as 'helpful manager'
- Automobiles MG Will Showcase A Total Of 14 Models At The 2020 Auto Expo: Future Of Mobility
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Antaragni, a place to let your creative horses unleash, the cultural fest of IIT Kanpur is all set to make a comeback with its Golden Jubilee edition. Transcending all barriers of enthusiasm, it gets bigger and bigger every year and this year is no exception! Antaragni provides a plethora of events-blending a series of fine-arts, socio-cultural and literary events, along with a variety of workshops, exhibitions and informal events.
Taking a deeper look into Antaragni reveals its magnificence even better. The International Carnival at Antaragni has been a host to internationally acclaimed talent like Cleva girls, The Flying Eyes, The Bonny Men, etc.
Taking a step further, Antaragni shall host artist from Israel, Bulgaria, and Colombia. The major highlights of the festival are the four Pronites -fusion, Electronic dance music, Rock and Bollywood- making each night a unique and memorable one. These concerts have witnessed globally popular and eminent personalities including Sonu Nigam, Shankar Ehsaan Loy, Sunidhi Chauhan, Vishal-Shekar and bands like The Indian Ocean. Opening night of the golden Jubilee Antaragni shall be a host to the mesmerizing and soulful performance by Amit Trivedi.
IIT Kanpur gets completely transformed for the four days of Antaragni. During this time, a variety of competitions and workshops are also organized. To name a few of the truly entertaining events- Mridaksh (Personality Peagant), India haat, Director's Cut, Kavi Sammelan, Calypso, etc. Students from various colleges also compete against each other in the fields of Dance, Dramatics, Musicals, Fine Arts, Films and photography as well as English and Hindi literary events.
The dance workshops also draw a huge number of people. This is also the time when glamour is at its best in the campus with a large number of Bollywood celebrities gracing the campus and a successful fashion show, Ritambhara! The biggest, meanest and the awesomest rock fiesta in the country, Synchronicity! Informal events like blind date are also organised for the students to chill out!
Antaragni is a revolutionary voice in itself! Coming up with social initiative like "Stolen Youth" which aims at inculcating awareness and sensitivity towards crime among the youth, making Antaragni much more than just a cultural fest- it is about a change, it is about being the change, about excelling in one's field!
This time, in the four days of the golden Jubilee of Antaragni, the Phoenix shall bleed gold. The ambience is bound to be packed with praises for the amazing line-up of celebrities including Amit Trivedi, Nucleya, Anish Sood, Bhayanak Maut, Backstreet Blues, Langa group, Rahat Indori, Satish Vyas, India Jam Project and many more.
So stay tuned to Boldsky for more updates on Antaragni.