- 3 min ago Are You Pregnant? 15 Symptoms To Watch Out For
- 33 min ago This Bride Flaunting Her Self-Designed Lehenga Is The Best Thing You Will See On The Internet
- 1 hr ago Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal's Marriage Location Revealed And Here Are Designers They Can Consider
- 2 hrs ago 11 Signs Your Ex Is Pretending To Be Over You
- News Cabinet approves raising abortion upper limit to 24 weeks; bill to be tabled in next Parl session
- Movies Love Aaj Kal Actress Arushi Sharma: I Became Popular After Working With Ranbir Kapoor In Tamasha
- Finance ICICI Bank Introduces ‘iBox' For Self-Service Delivery Of Debit, Credit Cards, Cheques
- Sports Premier Badminton League: Pune 7 Aces take on Chennai Superstarz
- Technology HyperX Fury Ultra Gaming Mouse Pad With 360-Degree RGB Lighting Launched In India
- Automobiles Renault Kwid BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.92 Lakh
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
You can understand when people don't like you. No one comes upfront and says it to you on your face. But it is obvious from the way they behave. Are you wondering why your coworkers don't like you? Well, you can say that it is the same reasons why colleagues are never friends. Coworkers have very little tolerance for your faults.
But you must also make sure that you are not giving your colleagues any real reasons to dislike you. If you are any of the following characters mentioned below, then it is no wonder that your coworkers don't like you.
You are a bully
You are a bully who keeps on bossing over your colleagues. Although you are not the boss, you behave like the boss. People find your pompous attitude disgusting. No one can stand it if you bully your colleagues beyond a point.
You are the boss's favourite
You are the boss's favourite lapdog. You are basically a snitch who spies on people behind their back and report to the boss. No one likes sneaky colleagues like that.
You are a lick-ass
You are very good at buttering people; especially, the people in power. You never stand up for what is right. You just butter your way out of every problematic situation.
You backstab people
You backstab your colleagues by leaking their secrets. You can actually cause a lot of damage to people at work if you start letting out their secrets. That is why your coworkers don't like you one bit. It is because they simply cannot trust you.
You gossip way too much
You keep gossiping all the time. Everyone gossips once in a while. But there is no end to your appetite for juicy gossip and you gossip about everyone. So most your colleagues know for a fact that you gossip about them as well.
You find ways to not do your work
You coworkers are mean to you because you try to act smart when it comes to work. There are some people at work who do not do their share and try to get away with it. You do not contribute as much as you should to the team effort; so you are liability to your team.
You never pay up
Do people avoid going out with you for lunches? It is because you are a miser. You eat heartily and then, conveniently 'forget' to pay your share.