- 1 hr ago Anushka Sharma's Sequinned White Dress Is What We Want To Update Our Wardrobe With
- 1 hr ago 5 Chic Hairstyles To Disguise Greasy Hair
- 3 hrs ago Dia Mirza Looks Radiant In Her Pink And Golden Colour-Blocked Silk Sari
- 3 hrs ago Janhvi Kapoor's Ruffled Dress Will Absolutely Drive All Your Blues Away
- Sports We will peak at the right time, says women's hockey team dragflicker Gurjit
- News Gujarat model replicated in Delhi, Amit Shah must go: NCP
- Movies ITS OFFICIAL! Rakshit Shetty Announces Kirik Party 2: ‘I Certainly Got A Perfect Plot Now’
- Technology Indian Consumes 11GB Data Per Month: Nokia
- Finance Axis Bank Appoints New CFO
- Automobiles New Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Turbo-Petrol Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 7.68 Lakh
- Travel Least Polluted Cities In India
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
Our world is filled with a lot of sin and it is the young people who are pulled into the trap. Often, it is the youths who are engulfed with bad habits such as smoking pot, drinking and many more.
It is said that the youth of today are the leaders of tomorrow. Well, with bad habits like these, can we ever trust the youth to take charge of their life? Most college students use their parents' money to indulge in weed and cigarettes. They set up a bad example for the other innocent kids who look up to them.
When you take a look at the college students, you will see them full of life. Do you know the real truth behind it? It is nothing but the kick from weed and alcohol. Along with this, there are other bad habits of today's youth. Take a look at some of the things which have spoiled the younger generation.
Never Letting Go Off Weed
Weed is one of the things which has captivated the minds of many young people. The power of weed has overpowered even a cigarette. Today's youth cannot stay without getting a kick from this strange and smelly drug.
In comparison to men, women are very fond of their mobile phones. You will see a ton of them texting and walking, texting and crossing signals, texting in the loo and so on. Technology has taken over the mind of the youth, thus it is one of the bad habits of young people.
Junking On Junk
Junk food is healthy and keeps one fit, a notion followed by every teen. In the city, youths swarm the junk stalls to indulge in french fries and burgers. In comparison to this, you will hardly get to see them working out in the gym.
The Fascination Towards Porn
Porn is like a treat to the eyes and pleasure to the body for the today's youth. Apart from the violent video games, porn ranks the second highest in comparison among addictions in youth.
Pre-marital sex is another bad habit of today's youth. Worse than this is the idea of having one night stands and innumerable partners to have fun with.
No Control Over Money
Since it is not their hard earned money, the control over green notes is less. Parents too are to be blamed to some level when it comes to pampering their children with high bank balances.
The Hype About Hanging Out
Youths love the idea of hanging around whenever they get time. Unlike the youth of yesteryears, today's youth have the bad habit of sitting on roadsides and picking up conversations.
Addicted To Alcohol
The addiction to alcohol can never be compared to the love for water. If you take a close look at today's young generation, you will see that most of their health problems arise due to their addiction to alcohol.
Rebound relationships are on a high. Most of the young boys and girls find the necessity of falling into rebound relationships to mend their broken heart.
The Virtual World
Living in the virtual world other than the real world is one of the many bad habits of today's youth. Addiction to social networking sites and phone apps does not make way for family time, which is why there is no connection of love and care in today's families.