- 28 min ago This Bride Flaunting Her Self-Designed Lehenga Is The Best Thing You Will See On The Internet
- 58 min ago Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal's Marriage Location Revealed And Here Are Designers They Can Consider
- 1 hr ago 11 Signs Your Ex Is Pretending To Be Over You
- 2 hrs ago Hacked Actress Hina Khan Looks Smouldering And Stylish In Her Latest Magazine Photoshoot
- Movies Love Aaj Kal Actress Arushi Sharma: I Became Popular After Working With Ranbir Kapoor In Tamasha
- Finance ICICI Bank Introduces ‘iBox' For Self-Service Delivery Of Debit, Credit Cards, Cheques
- Sports Premier Badminton League: Pune 7 Aces take on Chennai Superstarz
- Technology HyperX Fury Ultra Gaming Mouse Pad With 360-Degree RGB Lighting Launched In India
- News Viral video shows exhausted doctor treating coronavirus crying after working for days without sleep
- Automobiles Renault Kwid BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.92 Lakh
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
December is one of the months in the year you can actually do something fun and exciting. It is that time of the year where you can plan a lot of things with friends and family. Boldsky, has made a list of things you can do in December which will put a smile on your face. These are also some of the things which you should at least try out once in a lifetime.
For those of you who love snow - try your hand at building a snow man, having a snow ball fight and much more. Here are some of the fun things to do in December:
Play In The Snow
The best thing to do in December is to play in the snow. Get the family together and start a snow fight too. Playing in the snow and enjoying the cold weather of December is one of the best and fun things to do this December.
Decorate Your Home
Since it is the festive season, clean your home and decorate every inch of it. You can opt for bright colours, vibrant decoration and much more. This December deck the halls and enjoy the spirit of Christmas.
Watch A Holiday Movie
There is no other time than this, to simply sit around the Christmas tree in a well lit home filled with lights and watching a holiday movie with the ones you love.
Drive around with the one you love. Take a look at the Christmas lights decorated in your locality and enjoy the cool Winter breeze. Take part in carol singing too, as it comes only once in a year.
Bake A Cake
Never miss the opportunity to bake a cake. Get settled in a recipe and make sure you do this one thing this December.