- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 18 January 2020
- 10 hrs ago What Causes Vitamin B12 Deficiency And How To Treat It
- 11 hrs ago Common Myths And Its Facts About Diabetes
- 13 hrs ago 10 Effective Natural Remedies For Treating Ear Pimples
- News JEE Main 2020 results declared: Direct link to download
- Finance Should You Say "Yes" To The Yes Bank Shares?
- Technology Poco F2 Lite With Snapdragon 765 And 5000 mAh Battery Live Images Hit The Web
- Movies Sarileru Neekevvaru Day 7 Box Office Collections: First Telugu Film To Cross 100 Crore In 2020!
- Sports Bapu Nadkarni demise: Sunil Gavaskar condoles his death of former India all-rounder; remembers him as 'helpful manager'
- Automobiles MG Will Showcase A Total Of 14 Models At The 2020 Auto Expo: Future Of Mobility
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
The Middle East is embroiled in several conspiracies and is popularly known to be the most precarious area in the world. Almost every country in the Middle East is in some form of turmoil or the other. In this article, we look at 4 crazy conspiracies about the Middle East. These conspiracies about the Middle East are debatable and people are of course, entitled to make their own choice.
Let us look at these 4 crazy conspiracies about the Middle East. These facts about the Middle East will unfailingly blow your mind. Read on...
1. Muammar Gaddafi Was Of Jewish Origin
The Libyan Dictator who literally died a dog's death was originally Jewish in origin. His mother was a Jew who married a Muslim and settled in Libya. Gaddafi's grandmother too was a Jew. Her relatives who still live in Netanya in Northern Israel have backed this claim.
2. Yasser Arafat Was Poisoned
The death of Yasser Arafat, the Palestinian leader who lost his life in 2004, has been seen as murder. Although French doctors who treated him termed his death as having occurred due to a stroke, his body had traces of polonium-201, a deadly poison. Besides, Israel is seen as the major culprit in the death of this Palestinian leader.
3. The US Funded The Muslim Brotherhood
Egypt's turmoil just cannot get enough, can it? It is believed that after Hosni Mubarak was ousted from power, also believed to be a United States conspiracy, Morsi was installed to be the ruler of Egypt. Further to this, theories say that the brotherhood was financed by the United States in order to acquire larger clout in North Africa and the Middle East.
4. Israel Has Nuclear Weapons Pointed At The Entire Arab World
Well, well, well. The entire Arab world believes this conspiracy -- perhaps the most major conspiracies of them all. Almost ever Arab country believes that Israel has nukes pointed at them. Moreover, Israel is the only country that hasn't revealed the strength of its nuclear armament.