- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 08 August 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 4 hrs ago Amazon Great Freedom Sale 2022: Bring Home Boho Home Furnishing Items And Save Up To 70%
- 11 hrs ago Dustin Hoffman Birthday Special Irresistibly Versatile Actor Turns 85
- 19 hrs ago It’s Raining Offers On Amazon: Bag 60% Off On Handbags Today!
- Movies Taapsee Pannu Reveals Why She Is Never Invited To Koffee With Karan!
- News 3 dead, several injured in stampede at Rajasthan temple
- Finance Awaiting Growth Capital, PNB Housing, May Re-enter Corporate Loans At Appropriate Time: MD&CEO Prasad
- Technology Wordle For August 8: Hints, Clues For Today’s Impossible Wordle
- Sports Commonwealth Games 2022, Day 11: India Schedule, Events List On August 8, Live Streaming, IST Time, TV Channel
- Education How Can MSc Business Analytics Boost Your Career Growth?
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Hunter 350 Launched At Rs 1,49,900 - The Lightest Enfield
- Travel Phang Nga Bay: James Bond Island
Are you sure that you really know women? It is common for men to struggle to understand women who keep wondering why it is so! Men are usually guided by stereotypes, myths and misbeliefs while they try to know more about women.
Starting from the kitchen to the office working table, there are many myths surrounding women. If you are one of the many men who believe these type of myths, then it is time to realise that you are wrong.
REASONS WHY WOMEN FEEL INSECURE
She is potent enough to do whatever tasks a man can do. They really have great will-power, patience and a powerful mental health.
Discussing some myths that focus only on women may make men more clueless than they already are. But, knowing this will help men know their spouse better and this will in turn make their relationship more stable. Here are some of the common myths and facts about women.
All women are shopaholic: When talking about shopaholics, it is natural that all men talk generally about women. But, it is not the truth. In fact, there are many men who love shopping and even buy things that they will never use at least once in their life. When compared with women, men tend to be more brand conscious.
Women are not interested in sports: It is one of the common misbeliefs about women! There are many women who know sports and love playing them. Having a masculine body is not the minimum qualification to love sports.
Women love rough boys: Maybe, you are inspired by Bollywood movies where the heroine loves an underworld king or she falls in love with her stalker. In real life, women love to be with men with decent and pleasant personality, who is committed completely in a relationship.
Women can be won over by gifts: Of course, women love gifts, but it is same with men as well. It is one of the common misbeliefs about women that they can easily be made flat by presenting something like a teddy bear or a crystal showpiece.
Women do spy work on husbands: This is one of the common misbeliefs about women that men enjoy sharing. One of the real facts about women is that most women don’t even have time to think about themselves as they are busy playing the role of a working women, a loving wife and a caring mom.
Women want only your money: Commonly, women are depicted in such a way that they love the money of their partner's. But, in reality, this is not the truth. Women love their partners, but they are more practical towards life and know the need of money to keep a family stable.
Women sleep in sexy lingerie: Men imagine that women love to sleep in colourful and sexy lingerie. But, the truth is that 99 percent of women will go from undressed and fully clothed within seconds. Of course, women love sexy lingerie, but only inside their clothes.
- pulse10 Things A Girl With Boy Cut Has To Hear
- pulseWant To Be A Better Man? Try These Tips
- zodiac signsChoose Your Man Based On His Zodiac Sign
- pulseAre Left Handers Geniuses?
- love and romanceMistakes Men Make To Drive Women Away
- pulseHow Men & Women Spend Money Differently?
- love and romance12 Relationship Rules That Women Ignore
- love and romanceWhy Women Always Have A Backup Guy?
- love and romanceHow To Date A Possessive Boyfriend?
- love and romance10 Signs To Know He's A True Gentleman
- love and romanceWhy Single Men Chase Married Women?
- love and romance13 Types Of Boyfriends To Dump Right Now