- 5 hrs ago Flaxseeds For Weight Loss: Ways To Add It To Your Diet
- 8 hrs ago Tamil Actress Ramya Pandian Graces Cook With Comali Show In A Blue Khadi Linen Sari
- 8 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor And Rakul Preet Singh's Street-Style Looks Are Something To Look Forward To
- 9 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Sonam Kapoor And More
- Movies Lion Gold Awards 2020 Winners List: Shaheer, Hina, Jennifer, Shraddha, Dheeraj & Others Bag Awards
- News Karan Johar, Ekta Kapoor, Kangana Ranaut awarded the 'Padma Shri'
- Sports Mary Kom conferred with Padma Vibhushan, Sindhu gets Padma Bhushan
- Technology Airtel Vs Reliance Jio Vs Vodafone: Best Prepaid Plans That Offers 3GB Data
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Automobiles TVS iQube Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
The Pink Smoke - The Story Of Youth, The Story Of You And Me!
I've always loved to read the debut books of writers. The reason behind this is simple. These books would have fresh thoughts and new perspectives as the writer himself would be at an experimental stage. Of course I agree that each book is a new experiment, and would have a new flavour altogether.
I generally don't buy books based on reader reviews. I go by my instincts and so far it has supported me well in judging books, at least of the ones I've picked up listening to my not-so-brainy brain! Similarly, I picked this book from a book store as I was randomly going through the books from the section ‘New Arrivals'. The title ‘The Pink Smoke' was catchy and when I came to know that it's about a story that takes place in Bangalore and is about youth, I somehow could relate to it though I had no clue how the novel progressed.
Before reading this book, I think we all should ask this question to ourselves. How do you rate yourself in terms of your looks, talents, character and all other parameters known to you? I'm sure you would never say you're less than anyone on any front. This book is for those who struggle to convince the world this very thought. The greatest message the book gives is "Follow your heart and go for your dreams, let the world take its time to get convinced!"
The Pink Smoke gives you an insight into the complexity of today's relationships and how influential (or non-influential) a person could be in one's life. It's an inspiring read for those who left their dreams behind and for those who still believe in their dreams. I'm sure this book would assure you that life's good. And that you can still start afresh, no matter what! Shomprakash has succeeded in getting the pulse of youth, I must say!