- 44 min ago Studies Show Cabbage Can Reduce The Risk Of Certain Cancers
- 1 hr ago Pongal 2020: Kajol And Other Divas Have Pongal-Perfect Outfit Suggestions For You
- 2 hrs ago Are You Cleaning Your Jade Roller? Here’s How To Clean Your Jade Roller And Why Should You Do It
- 2 hrs ago What Does Your Handshake Reveal About Your Personality
- Finance 5 Best Health Insurance Plans in India
- News Shocking UP crime: Two women’s bodies found, one burnt; another without clothes, doused with acid
- Movies Epic Fam Jam: 5 Reasons Why You Need To Attend India's Biggest Fan Festival
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020: Get Exciting Deals On OnePlus 7T Series, OnePlus 7 Pro
- Sports Sania Mirza and Nadiia Kichenok grab Hobart International title
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Quite in the vein of Jeanie Kahnke's thought, Interarts an international promoter of objet'd art and art consultancy offers contemporary art for Corporate and Private Collectors. The enterprise is passionate about bringing to connoisseurs of fine living, the works of world renowned artists and manufacturers with charming price tags. They are careful in their selection of pieces that present an elegant utilitarian function, while translating into precious heirlooms over time. Interarts aspires to enhance awareness and actively augment sensitization to the finer nuances of celebrating style with a classic tenor, transcending boundaries in their universality of design and timelessness under their sophisticated umbrella.
Wedgwood, Royal Doulton, Moorcroft, Arthur Price, PoolePottery from UK, Costaboda from Scandinavia, Svaja from Eastern Europe, Versace and Rosenthal from Germany, Lladro from Spain, Cyan Glass and Franz Porcelain from U.S.A are some of the renowned houses that find place in Interarts elegant object d'art repertoire. Eminent artists of international repute, who have followed their personal inclinations also enjoy representation with Interarts. These include Amanda Brisbane's sand casted glass, Blowzone's multi-layered fused glass, Richard Golding's fusion of metal on glass, Helen Millard's unique poetry in cameo glass and Felix Bronze's bronze sculptures.
Interarts' unique business model, with a flagship store in a century old heritage site in Indore, supported with the hosting of exhibitions across the country, has worked well in Interarts international offering of easily accessible selections that enjoy lower price points than off original home shelves overseas.
UK based Sunil and Purnima Sethi indulged in their shared passion of collecting beautiful art for over a quarter of a century. The exposure gave them an instinctive understanding of the meeting ground between sophisticated international merchandise and Indian sensibilities, thereby earning for them a unique professional standing as a gateway for the best European objet'd art in India. Their natural rapport with owners of the most eminent Design houses in Europe supported their endeavour, leading them to host their first exhibition in India in 2008. The overwhelming response catapulted Interarts growth from a four brands representation to an enterprise that showcases thirty five brands, with a collection of over 2500 products.
Akshay Sethi the Executive Director, insights into the design industry gave new direction to the Interarts trajectory, as he corporatized the Interarts client profile, focusing on exclusive hotel interiors.
For the city's discerning a rare opportunity to select exclusive, leading international artefacts, dinnerware and lighting, under the Interarts umbrella.