- Finance Why Chennai Petroleum Shares Surges 12% In A Falling Market?
- Movies Jhund First Look Poster: Amitabh Bachchan Looks Powerful In This Nagraj Manjule Film
- News Modi, new BJP President J P Nadda to meet party CMs, deputy CMs
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Himalayan BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.81 Lakh
- Technology Black Shark Joins Hands With Tencent Games For Its Upcoming Gaming Smartphone
- Sports KL Rahul set to continue as wicketkeeper-batsman for a while: Virat Kohli
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
4 ways to celebrate Pi day:
Watch the movie Pi: Pi, the 1998 American psychological thriller film of a mathematician, is a nice movie to watch and celebrate Pi day with your friends.
Make Pi dishes: A celebration is incomplete without delicacies. Prepare sweet dishes and shape them with a pi sign. You can also garnish with a pi shaped layer to celebrate Pi day! What can be better than baking pi cookies?
Take maths test: This is one of the most preferred pi day games. You can take online maths test to improve your skills and knowledge. To increase your mathematical skills, take 3 minutes to solve a sum. Pi is 3.14 so, link it to your games by adding to the test timings.
Circle theme: As it is pi day, you can celebrate the day with a round circular theme. Make circular designed dishes or play catch-catch with a ball! You can stand in a circle with your friends and play the fun-filled game. Whenever a member loses the catch, punish them by making them take 3-4 speedy circular rounds across the ground!
Try these ways to celebrate Pi Day! Make the occasion a fun-filled event by adding games and delicious foods.