- 1 hr ago Emma Corrin’s Emmy’s 2021 Costume Is Surprising And There Could Be Salem Witch Trials Angle To It
- 4 hrs ago What Is Psychedelic Therapy? Benefits And Risks Of The Future Of Mental Health Treatment
- 5 hrs ago On Kareena Kapoor Khan’s Birthday, Her Fashion From Movies Including Jab We Met And Omkara
- 10 hrs ago Expert Article: Nutritional Care And Challenges In Feeding A Patient With Alzheimer’s
- Education SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2021 Declared, Check Direct Link
- Sports Delhi’s Rohit Mor stuns Hussamuddin, clinches gold at 5th Elite Men’s National Boxing Championships
- Movies Pratik Gandhi On Why He Chose Bhavai Script
- Technology Realme GT Neo2 Price Revealed Ahead Of Launch; New Dimensity 1200AI SoC Variant Also Tipped
- News Joe Biden bets on rapid COVID tests but they can be hard to find
- Automobiles New Yamaha R15 V4.0 Launched In India; R15M And Aerox 155 Launched Along
- Travel 8 Beautiful Long Drive Routes In India
- Finance Pension Alert: Dearness Relief For These CPF Beneficiaries Hiked To 356% Of Basic Ex-Gratia
Though you feel that everyone and everything is just going against you, you cannot just sit through and accept things. You got to do things to set right your lousy day. Here are some tips that will help you get through a lousy day.
Tips to get you through a lousy day:
1.Remind yourself constantly that this is just another day that will pass. Once you go to bed, you wake up to see another day, and definitely it won't be the same again. This a positive approach to get through a lousy day.
2.Treat yourself with something you like, a spicy snack, a yummy dessert or a mood-lifting food. It will surely perk your mood, even though it might be for a while. In a moment of happiness your mind will be clear and you might be able to sort out things. At least to some extent.
3.Read. Anything, the newspaper, your favourite comic or novel. If you are not into reading, watch a movie. Your favourite classic or action movie.
4.What are your dear ones for? If you feel like crying, cry and pour out your heart to them. It will make you feel lighter. It can be your parents, siblings or friends.
5.Shop. Shopping is a real mood-enhancer. Just check out the local shops or spend time window shopping. If possible, do it with your pal, you can even have a lunch together.
6.Sort out your house. Arrange your closet, rearrange the book shelf or water the plants in your garden. Looking at an organized place, will lift your mood.
7.Spend time with your family, your kids. Visit the local parks or have a family dinner outside, at the neighborhood restaurant. You will definitely feel relieved.
8.Sleep. Take a nap, for at least an hour. It will refresh you. Follow your nap with a cup of tea. You will feel really good.
These are some tips to get through a lousy day. Follow them the next time you are feeling too low.