- 10 hrs ago What Is The Importance Of Premarital Health Checkups?
- 15 hrs ago From Alia Bhatt To Kareena Kapoor Khan, These Divas Will Give Your Major Shopping Inspiration
- 19 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope: 15 December To 21 December
- 20 hrs ago 10 Situations Under Which A Man Should Practice Sexual Abstinence
- News Jharkhand Assembly Election 2019 LIVE: Voting for 4th phase today; 2 ministers' fate to be decided
- Sports Arsenal 0-3 Manchester City: Peerless De Bruyne inspires emphatic victory
- Movies Mohanlal-Prithviraj Duo's Empuraan: Here's An Interesting Update!
- Technology How To Check Screen Time On Various Devices
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
At present, the couple is in Goa getting set for their reception which is today, February 19th along with a church wedding which is supposed to be a long time dream for beautiful actress, Lara Dutta who will be sporting a Elie Saab gown long with white and gold uncut diamonds and the groom, Mahesh Bhupathi will be seen wearing a black and white tux designed by an International Designer. The wedding will be held at the sunset venue in Taj Aguada today, the February 19th.
The Lara Dutta – Mahesh Bhupathi wedding is expected to be lavish as both of them have planned it out so well, the theme for the wedding in Goa will be the Victorian theme where the actress wants the full place to be adorned with candles, lace, crystal lamps and pretty bows.
Apart from the wide range of preparations we will see today, the couple, Bollywood Couple has invited over 300 guests to witness their undying love and commitment to each other which will be proposed by the minister in front of family and friends later today.
The celebs who will attend the Lara Dutta – Mahesh Bhupathi wedding today will be mostly from Bollywood. Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol, Bipasha Basu, Priyanka Chopra, Ajay Devgn, Salman Khan, Raveena Tandon Thadani , David Dhawan , Riteish Deshmukh, Dia Mirza, Sajid Khan, Farhan Akhtar and Riteish Sidhwani will a part of this wonderful moment where Lara Dutta – Mahesh Bhupathi start a new life together as Mr and Mrs Bhupathi.