- 14 min ago Janhvi Kapoor Has A Unique Party-Wear Outfit For You And You Really Can’t Miss It!
- 59 min ago Malaika Arora, Sonam Kapoor Ahuja, And Kareena Kapoor Khan Will Inspire You To Buy Gota Zari Lehenga
- 1 hr ago Pimple Marks Giving You Sleepless Nights? Know How To Remove Pimple Marks Effectively
- 1 hr ago 44 Vegetarian Foods With Highest Protein For Everyday Diet
- Movies Mahira Sharma On Akanksha Puri’s Allegations: ‘I Don’t Know When She Saw A Love Bite On My Body’
- Sports Asia XI Vs World XI T20Is: BCCI to give names only after evaluating Virat Kohli & Co's workload
- News Modi govt committed to individual, judicial and media freedom: Ravi Shankar Prasad
- Technology Garmin Launches New Line Of Smart Wearables In India
- Finance Petrol, Diesel Prices To Increase From 1 April As BS-VI Norms Kick In
- Automobiles Vahan Database To Display Partially Concealed Names Of Vehicle Owners: Ministry Of Transport
- Travel March 2020: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
10 Reasons That Prove Why Japan Is Still A "Superpower"-
1. The Strength - although there were loss of many lives, there wasn't a picture or a video of people crying or showing any kind of grief as they knew that they had think about the people who were battling for life.
2. The Patience - the people were in great need of food and water but stood in queues and waited for their turn to come.
3. The Maturity - the children and the old were matured enough to know what to do and did just that.
4. The Respect - there was no looting of shops even when the power went off, no overtaking on roads.
5. The Patriotism - about fifty workers stayed back to pump sea water into the burning N-reactors just to save lives for their people.
6. The Selflessness - the people only bought what they required for the day so that everybody could get something.
7. The Education - no fight, no argument or exchange of harsh words even in case of emergency.
8. The Broadcast - even the broadcasters didn't criticize, didn't disrespect any leader or pass silly comments.
9. The Care - many restaurants reduced prices and ATMs were left alone. A sweet gesture to help the victims.
10. The Technology - all credits to those great men who built the structures that swayed but didn't fall.
Aren't these 10 reasons enough to prove Japan A Superpower? Do let us know through comments.