- News NSA Ajit Doval reaches north-east Delhi, to take stock of situation
- Movies Pictures: Niveditha Gowda And Chandan Shetty Dazzle At Their Wedding Reception!
- Sports ISL 2019-20: Chennaiyin FC vs NorthEast United FC: Chennaiyin to face Goa after NorthEast draw
- Finance GOI Savings Taxable Bonds: An Alternative To Fixed Deposits
- Technology Xiaomi Launches Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones For Rs. 799
- Automobiles New 2020 Honda Dio BS6 Launched In Bangalore: Prices Start At Rs 64,584
- Travel 8 Best Summer Beach Destinations In India
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
On the occasion of 164th Birthday of Thomas Edison on Google Doodle we get reminded of his last words shortly before his death, "Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration." This needless to say came very true for Thomas Edison who had proved himself as one of the most prized American inventor, businessman and scientist, who developed devices which brought about major difference in the ways of the world. One of Thomas Edison's major inventions is the light bulb which went on to bring about major difference in the ways of life of people. The Google Doodle on Thomas Edison also flaunts it as the letter “L". One of the reporters had reported that Thomas Edison was among the first inventors to apply the principles of mass production and team work. Thomas Edison is often attributed for the creation of Industrial Research laboratory.
Thomas Edison 164th Birthday Google Doodle also reminds us of the invention of Phonograph. The invention of the Phonograph was in the process of improving the efficiency of the telegraph system. He had noticed that the tape machine sounded like spoken words when played at a high speed. He then started his experiment by attaching a needle. With his extended experiments, he concluded that needle could prick a paper and record messages. He experimented it on tinfoil cylinder and playback a short message “Mary had a little lamb". From thereafter the Phonograph underwent many more enhancement till it became yet another wonder by Thomas Edison.
Google Doodle on Thomas Edison's 164th birthday also reminds us of some of his other inventions like, The Voting Machine, The Talking Doll and Electric Car Battery. Edison had also claimed to have been working on the Phone For Ghost. He claimed that it will help people hear to the dead. Till his death the invention was not made though.