- 7 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas Beckons Us To Pair Cycling Shorts With A Breezy Top
- 8 hrs ago Daughters Day 2019: 7 Ways How A Liberal Upbringing Can Help Daughters To Become Strong Women
- 8 hrs ago Navratri 2019: Messages & Greetings To Send To Your Loved Ones
- 9 hrs ago Saif Ali Khan And Soha Ali Khan Inspire Us To Wear Understated Outfits This Durga Puja
- News "Howdy Houston!" says Modi on arrival for a week-long US visit
- Automobiles Gaurav Gill Involved In An Accident During The INRC At Jodhpur: Three Dead Including A Minor
- Movies Ranveer Singh, Alia Bhatt Are ECSTATIC About Gully Boy’s Oscar Entry; 'Making A Mark On World Stage'
- Sports PKL 2019: Clinical UP Yoddha end Tamil Thalaivas' playoff chances
- Technology Common 4G LTE Problems and Fixes
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
The famous Arthur Conan Doyle book reading was carried out by a panel of distinguished theatre personalities namely the very talented theatre and movie actor Mr Aditya Hitkari and his equally charming wife Mrs Divya Palat who run a theatre company, Balancing Act Production and are associated with famous plays like The Graduate, My Way and The Legend of Ram.
The Hound of the Baskervilles is the third of four crime novels featuring the legendary detective Sherlock Holmes. The plot of the Sir Arthur Conan Doyle book is set mainly in England's West Country and tells the story of an attempted murder inspired by the legend of a supernatural hound, a beast that may be stalking a young heir on the fog-shrouded moorland that makes up his estate. The book received so much critical acclaim that it was adapted into a motion picture starring Basil Rathbone, Nigel Bruce and Richard Greene.
Sir Arthur Conan Doyle"s claim to fame can be attributed to his stories about detective Sherlock Holmes, which are generally considered a major innovation in the field of crime fiction. He was a prolific writer whose other works include science fictionstories, historical novels, plays and romances, poetry, and non-fiction.