- 56 min ago Valley Fever: Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 09 December 2019
- 21 hrs ago Kriti Sanon And Other Divas Have Office Wear Ideas Based On Your Different Work Modes
- 21 hrs ago Kareena Kapoor Vs Karisma Kapoor, Whose Make-up Look Did You Like More
- News Fire erupts again in Delhi's Anaj Mandi where 43 people were killed on Sunday
- Movies Bigg Boss 13: Himanshi Out, Vikas Gupta Enters The House; Siddharth And Paras Sent To Secret Room!
- Technology Vivo Scraps Jovi OS: New Version Of FunTouch OS To Launch On December 19
- Sports Socceroos great Milligan retires from internationals
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
A man was attacked by three vampires, who caught him and sucked his blood in Wellington"s Mount Victoria. Two of them were disguised as women and one as a man.
The accused have been charged with wounding a person with the intention of making him unconscious. The two held, James Phillip Brooks (22) and Xenia Gregoriana Borichevsky (19) were produced at the Wellington District court in New Zealand.
A warrant has been issued for the arrest of James Eric Orr (19) who fled after the incident.
The charge carries a maximum penalty of 14 years of imprisonment.
Brooks said that he along with his girlfriend, a friend and the victim were walking over Mt Victoria at the time of the attack.
James Phillip Brooks , who is one of the accused defended himself by saying that it was not him. “That wasn't me. Do I look like a vampire? I'm out during the daytime. I may look like a punk but I'm not a punk. I'm just different."
However, Brooks accepted biting the man but he said he didn"t puncture the flesh.