- 5 hrs ago Erythritol: Health Benefits And Side Effects
- 5 hrs ago International Men's Day 2019: Things You Can Do To Make Your Man Feel Special
- 6 hrs ago This Winter Season, Keep Your Nail Game Strong With These Superb Trending Colours
- 7 hrs ago Aamir Khan's Laal Singh Chaddha Look Is So In Tune With The Fashion Sensibilities Of A Common Man
- Sports F1 Raceweek: Vettel and Leclerc - when team-mates collide
- News PM Modi meets Bill Gates, praises his innovative Zeal, grassroots work
- Movies Rishi Kapoor Wants The Government To Give The Artistes' Community Its Due
- Technology Redmi Note 8 With 3GB RAM To Be Launched Soon In India: Price And Availability
- Finance Should You Get An Insurance To Cover Possible Loss Of Car Keys?
- Automobiles Land Rover Off-Road Driving Experience: The "Above & Beyond Tour 2019’ Comes To Bangalore
- Travel Igatpuri – A Perfect Travel Destination
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
The All England Club has an exclusive deal for the fruit.
A picturesque farm at Kent, supplies strawberries at around 25p a pop. But the ASDA sells the same for 405p each.
From Monday onwards, strawberries with a dollop of cream for 2.50 pounds at Wimbledon up 25p on last year, will treat the taste buds of tennis fans.
It is to be noted that same Elsantas is available for just a pound for 300g at ASDA.
"Our strawberries are fresh each day and are washed, hulled, served, and sold by staff who have to be paid. They are also served with sugar and cream included in the price. We feel our strawberries offer good value for money," News of The World quoted a spokesman for Wimbledon, as saying.
Berry big business!