- 5 hrs ago Deepika Padukone's Latest Airport Look Is All Things Cool And Comfy
- 5 hrs ago 10 Simple And Effective Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Puffy Eyes
- 6 hrs ago Malaika Arora And Amyra Dastur Makes Us Want To Buy More And More Dresses
- 7 hrs ago Fashion Lovers, For Sure You Will Be Stunned To See These Jaw-Dropping Couture Cakes
- Finance Caution: New Fraud Via UPI On The Rise
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Spinners failed to impress
- News 1 Air India, 2 SpiceJet pilots suspended for violating safety rules
- Technology Xiaomi Mi Rechargeable LED Lamp Launched In India – Goes On Crowdfunding
- Movies Nayanthara’s Marriage Prediction Goes Viral; Will It Turn Out To Be True?
- Automobiles Mahindra Mojo 300 ABS Specifications Leaked
- Travel Best Places to Visit in Rajasthan During Monsoon Season
- Education #SelfiewithGuru: A Campaign To Mark The Occasion Of Guru Purnima 2019
The All England Club has an exclusive deal for the fruit.
A picturesque farm at Kent, supplies strawberries at around 25p a pop. But the ASDA sells the same for 405p each.
From Monday onwards, strawberries with a dollop of cream for 2.50 pounds at Wimbledon up 25p on last year, will treat the taste buds of tennis fans.
It is to be noted that same Elsantas is available for just a pound for 300g at ASDA.
"Our strawberries are fresh each day and are washed, hulled, served, and sold by staff who have to be paid. They are also served with sugar and cream included in the price. We feel our strawberries offer good value for money," News of The World quoted a spokesman for Wimbledon, as saying.
Berry big business!