- 11 min ago Dating An Aquarian? 8 Things That You Can Expect In Your Relationship
- 1 hr ago Studies Show Cabbage Can Reduce The Risk Of Certain Cancers
- 1 hr ago Pongal 2020: Kajol And Other Divas Have Pongal-Perfect Outfit Suggestions For You
- 2 hrs ago Are You Cleaning Your Jade Roller? Here’s How To Clean Your Jade Roller And Why Should You Do It
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G, Galaxy S20 Plus 5G Full Specification Tipped Online
- Movies '83 New Poster: Ranveer Singh Introduces Harrdy Sandhu As 'Punjab Da Gabru Veer' Madan Lal
- News Sonia Gandhi condoles demise of Punjab Kesari Editor Ashwini Chopra
- Finance India's Forex Reserve Rises To A Record High Of $461.2 Billion
- Sports Rumour Has It: Barca, Juve in Rakitic-Bernardeschi swap talks
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
The use of solar energy is becoming popular in recent times and we as one are making it possible to help save our mother earth.
According to recent times, it is said that the inventory of the solar energy for the solar powered heaters and calculators are proved successful and helpful too. But, inventors have not stopped at this, the new solar power pants have come into fashion which makes another better use of the solar energy.
The unique feature of the new clothing, solar power pants is that they have solar panels on its 920 dollars Go Urban Cargo Pants pockets and each comes with independently functioning power supply.
This range of clothing comes with a different taste for those men who love to look, feel and be different. The pocket sized solar power panels will now lets you do so much more like charging electronic items which are MP3 players and smart phones too.
The best thing about the solar power pants is that this 6 x 8 inch solar panels can be connected to a device through a USB port, to provide a supply voltage of 5 volts. If you find the necessity to charge an extra gadget, all you have to do is pay 20 dollars more to add to the price. These solar power pants which come in cargo pants look more like night pants with those big pockets enough to fit in those unique gadgets to charge.
You can purchase this solar power pants at the Silvr Lining.