- 10 min ago Housefull 4 Actress Pooja Hegde Walks The Ramp For Manish Malhotra In A Floral Lehenga
- 2 hrs ago 6 Impressive Health Benefits Of Buckwheat Tea
- 2 hrs ago Katy Perry Party: Alia Bhatt, Anushka Sharma And Ananya Panday Give Ultimate Party Wear Goals!
- 2 hrs ago Try Out These Easy Hairstyles Tonight To Wake Up With Perfect Curls
- Technology Vodafone Idea, Airtel Shares Surge Despite Posting Loss Of Rs. 74,000 Crore In Q2
- Sports Jamaica's sprint sensation Yohan Blake to promote road safety in India
- News WB: After Babul Supriyo, Debashree Chowdhuri faces protest by TMC in cyclone-hit dist
- Movies Hud Hud Song From Dabangg 3 Goes Viral; Salman Khan Introduces A New Hook Step!
- Finance This Is Why Bank Stocks Surged In Friday's Session
- Automobiles Royal Enfield’s DIY Basic Video Instructions For 650 Twins: Covers Starting Trouble & More
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
- Travel Kalady – The Land Of Holy Shrines
So, after being a princess, a firefighter, a Marine and a ballerina, Barbie is now finally religious.
Rev. Barbie, is the creation of Rev. Julie Blake Fisher, an Episcopal priest in Kent, Ohio. The priest has her facebook account where she presents a Barbie dressed in the latest trends in clergy-wear.
Fisher dresses the Barbie this way for teaching aid. The doll will now be seen in spiritual outfits suitable for conducting Holy services or for visiting parishioners.
It seems as if, that after experiencing all the fun of life, Barbie has grown old and has taken solace in the path of God?